An ignorant man-child and a jobless oaf still reside in the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking a comtemporary film class in which Transformers and Twilight are required viewing. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.

[quote name='JJSP']I'm taking a comtemporary film class in which Transformers and Twilight are required viewing. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.[/QUOTE]
Did you smack the professor in the face yet? I think that may help.

[quote name='JJSP']I'm taking a comtemporary film class in which Transformers and Twilight are required viewing. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.[/QUOTE]
You're paying money to a school for that crap???

It might be time to be that person in class who raises their hand and asks why....

If you're into crap-gadgets:
Meritline has the key-fob spy cameras on sale again for $8.xx shipped with coupon code: MLC400808082430A

400-808.jpg

[quote name='JimmieMac']What kind of hat do you wear when you're sippin' Kool-Aid with no sugar in it and unemployed?[/QUOTE]

A fire hat?

evil_kool_aid.jpg

That's all I got. :booty:

Contemporary US Cinema. Covers only films from 2000-on, and counts as an upper division elective. At least we're also watching Inception, Hurt Locker, Dark Knight, and LOTR as well.

If there's a take-home essay test on Bayformers, you know who to ask for help.

Idiot can't string together 2 coherent thoughts in a row, but you can damn well bet he'd fill up 2-3 blue books on that subject.

[quote name='JJSP']Contemporary US Cinema. Covers only films from 2000-on, and counts as an upper division elective. At least we're also watching Inception, Hurt Locker, Dark Knight, and LOTR as well.[/QUOTE]

That is a very random list of movies you gotta watch. Those ones you mentioned I can see how you can have a discussion about but what can you talk about with Twlight and Transformers? How big explosions or crazy fanatics make a popular movie?

The past two games I have completed have been Kane and Lynch 2 and Mafia 2, and I can easily say that video game story writers need to learn how to write an ending.

I mean, the least they could do is finish the script.

This might be a stupid question, but is there anyway to temporarily disable sleep mode on my computer? I have to have my 360 get internet through an ethernet port on the computer here at school, but when my computer goes to sleep it cuts the power to everything. But I don't want to have to go and disable sleep mode entirely, 'cause then I'll have to change it back and forth all the time.

I guess I'll have to. I don't know, I was kind of hoping there'd be some kind of hotkey or something to disable and enable it, because if I set it to like 2 hours to accommodate my gaming I'll probably forget to set it back. :lol:

Oh, and I hope some people here get Shank on XBLA so we can coop. :D

[quote name='Rocko']This might be a stupid question, but is there anyway to temporarily disable sleep mode on my computer? I have to have my 360 get internet through an ethernet port on the computer here at school, but when my computer goes to sleep it cuts the power to everything. But I don't want to have to go and disable sleep mode entirely, 'cause then I'll have to change it back and forth all the time.[/QUOTE]
Are you indicating that your school will only allow authorized/registered devices on their network?

If so, get an old wired router and clone your PC's MAC address to the router. Now any device you run through the router will look like your PC.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Are you indicating that your school will only allow authorized/registered devices on their network?

If so, get an old wired router and clone your PC's MAC address to the router. Now any device you run through the router will look like your PC.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I can only plug my computer into the wall jack, nothing else.
I will look into that, it would be a rather convenient solution. Thanks!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Man, DJ Hero is fucking good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is.

Shits on Rock Band in my opinion. I wish it was supported more.

DJ Hero 2 should be sick as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back