W:Old systems, NES, N64, PS1 H:$$$$$

gweedyj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (94%)
Figured i would take some time and fancy this up a bit.First thing first. The rules.

1.Lower feedback sends first
2.Shipping is not included in price unless noted. Shipping is usally $3 unless its something big im shipping out.
3. If you need me to hold something for you let me know and we can work something out.
4. My Bolded wants are what i want the most.
5. Bolded haves are the important ones
6. Bolded wants are things i really want.
7.Prices listed willing to work with you though.

Just incase my 1 neg ref scares anyone away. I went on vacation and did not realize i won a lowball when i came back i was neg reffed. Offered to still pay for the item. The guy never got back to me =/

Looking for empty gamecube cases really need a double one. this is my highest want

Wii U
Batman Arkham City Armored Editon $40

:360:
Marvel Fight Pad *NIB* $50

:ps3:
Uncharted 3 online code $1

DVD/Blu Ray/Digital
The Super Mario Bros Super Show vol1 n 2:dvd: $15
Halo Legends LE :dvd: $5
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World DvD or Digital DL code:pc: $5
Inception dvd or Digital DL code:pc: $5

Misc
Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Member Pin set $15
Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Member Coinbox and Statue $30
Tons of Club Nintendo Reward codes $1 each
Halo Reach Box Display $15
life size Prototype card board standee $25
A set of 4 street fight Udon trade paperbacks. Streetfighter 2 volumes 1-3 and SF legends Sakura Vol:1 $20 for the set
Street Fighter 2 G.I.Joes Gulie and Bison. Both complete and in the package! $20 for the set
Yugioh Flaming Eternity window banner *this thing is huge* $30
Yugioh Rise of Destiny window banner *also huge* $30
Yugioh Dark Beginnings 2 card board standee $15
Card Board Master Cheif $15

Wants
2nd Model SNES
NES Toploader
NES System
$$$*pay pal*
WAVE BIRDS

:360:
XBL Time
XBL Points
Dead Rising 2*360*

:ps3:
Mortal Kombat *Ps3*
PSN Points

iconbluraypng.png

Blu Ray Movies mainly horror

icongamecube.gif

Game Cube stuff (controllers,Memory cards, Games)

Retro Systems.
NES both models
SNES both models
GENS all 3 models
Master System
n64
Saturn
Sega CD
Sega 32x
Ps1 both models
Ps2 phat
Xbox all colors.

Ill check your list as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='masterledz']What size is the SMB 3 Hoodie? Also, can you post a pic?

I am interested in several of these. PM after you reply to this.[/QUOTE]

Also, is the Guile controller for Xbox 360? And is it one of those fightpads (not to be confused with arcade fightsticks.)

The size for the hoodie is 2xl and the guile fight pad is for the original xbox. I will have pictures up some time tonight.

sweet watching this... im a 6 foot 3 nerd at 240 so a 2XL SMB 3 hoodie would look suuhhhweeeet on me lol. ill post again after the pics

[quote name='Freemason']i lied, that would NOT look sweet on me lol, bump for good stuff though, maybe the master chief would wear it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I wear a medium. No dice, the Master would not wear it.

PM sent.

[quote name='masterledz']Oh yeah, I have several 48 hour XBL codes. Would you be interested in any for stuff I requested before?[/QUOTE]

not for 48 hour codes sorry.

you have prices in mind for these items or just want us to offer away?? I'm interested in the Club Nintendo 2010 Platinum Member Coinbox and Statue but don't really know the value of it to make a serious offer.

[quote name='gweedyj']Looking for offers have not really thought of any prices yet.[/QUOTE]

ahh ok guess I'll go research the statue a bit more. Thanks.

I forgot that cat was on here. Sadly cat got thrown away. I can supply pics of cheif tomorrow. He was used as part of a Halo 3 display at Target.

Pics of Master Chief Cutout?

Also if I like the cutout(Gotta see pics/size) I can trade Recon Code(Reach) and Gamecube stuff.

bread's done
Back