xbox.com marketplace connection problem?

y2jasper

CAGiversary!
so for the last day or two, i haven't been able to access some of my account details on the marketplace pages on xbox.com's website. basically i can look over my previous downloads and the download queue page (which is empty at the moment), but when i try to go to account summary, adding points, redeeming codes, or membership level, the page doesn't load and i get an error page saying windows live id is unavailable from this site. i can still go to the logged in home page showing friends and everything, and also go to the actual marketplace, but trying to add anything to my queue also doesn't work.

anyone else having this problem?

I have had that problem since last week. I try to set stuff into queue and I get errors. That is on FireFox. When I open it in IE it worked fine.

Yea, I wasnt sure if one of my add-ons was blocking it but I even tried with them all turned off. I guess MS is forcing us to use their browser for this. Too bad.

Has anyone tried it in Google Chrome? If it doesn't work in Chrome either then it is probably microsoft trying to force us to use IE.

It's an easy fix. Just clear out your entire Firefox history/cache and reload the main www.xbox.com/live page and sign back in. That fixed it for me after weeks of download/queue error outs.

[quote name='Hoffer']I'm having the issues with all browsers. Chrome, Firefox and IE8[/QUOTE]

me to, im also unable to check my membership status on my 360 console. what the hell lol.

When I tested my connection on the dashboard last night (trying to set up Windows Media Center) it gave me some message about not all features being available, and they were working on the problem, etc.

Good to know it wasn't only me. I ended up using Opera last night which worked fine, but firefox didn't work for me either for the past week or so.

bread's done
Back