Are The Results for the Ikaruga Contest in?

[quote name='dcfox']Does anybody know where you can buy the sake set?[/quote]

Nowhere. :(

Some promos come cheap, and some are readily available at every corner video game shop. Unfortunately for me (and moreso for just about everybody else), the Ikaruga sake set was neither. Distributed by Atari (Infogrames) early last year to promote the stateside release of Treasure's celebrated shooter, a limited number of sets were given out to employees, the press, and a number of game sites (including ours) as contest prizes

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/features/promos/ikaruga-sake-set-040224/

Ok I hate to ask but exactly what is Ikaruga like, what kind of game, etc. I feel dumb for asking given that everyone seems to know about it already but I'm just curious what all the talk is about.

Alpha 2 won the lifeline contest (has the guy in the orange jumpsuit with the sword in his avatar I believe)

Ikaruga is a space shooter like those that came out in the early 90's. It has a light and dark polarity aspect which affects damage given and taken

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok I hate to ask but exactly what is Ikaruga like, what kind of game, etc. I feel dumb for asking given that everyone seems to know about it already but I'm just curious what all the talk is about.[/quote]

:shock:

The announcement of the winner of the Ikaruga contest will coincide with the introduction of a new contest at the end of this month.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Alpha 2 won the lifeline contest (has the guy in the orange jumpsuit with the sword in his avatar I believe)[/quote]

someone doesnt read penny arcade. its the cardboard tube samurai!

bread's done
Back