50% off - Big Fish Endless Summer Sale!

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!
Big Fish Games is having an Endless Summer Sale now through Monday. All regular priced $9.99 games are now $4.99 with the the coupon code below:

Use Coupon Code: ENDLESS

You can buy as many games as you want and reuse the coupon later, too. Games purchased will count toward your Game Club punch card for September.

Collector's Editions are not included.

Go To Big Fish Games

Last edited by a moderator:
For non-members, games are now $9.99 and $19.99 for Collector's Editions

For Game Club members, games are $6.99 and $13.99 for Collector's Editions.

So they raised prices for non-members and lowered prices on Collector's Editions for members.

Join the Game Club:

Big Fish Game Club

Benefits of the Game Club include:

Lower prices on games - Save 30%-70%
$2.99 Daily Deal
Tomorrow's Game Today
Monthly Punch Card (Buy 6 Get 1 free each month)
Sneak Peek Beta Program
Live Online Customer Support

The Game Club costs $6.99 a month and includes 1 free game credit each month. Soon you will be able to save up credits and use 2 for a Collector's Edition game. Collector's Editions count as 3 punches on your monthly punch card.

Also, if you stay a member for 1 year, you get a free Felix plushie.

What are the most critically acclaimed games on there?
I noticed World of Goo, but didn't see any other familiar name.
Help plz

[quote name='slidecage']i thought games were 6.99 they jacked them to 9.99????

guess i will renew my shockwave then[/QUOTE]

Right they were 6.99 this is not a deal. What a rip off.

Their old sales when regular price was $6.99 were 30% off sales. That works out to $4.89 a game.

This sale is 50% off their new price of $9.99 works out to $4.99. Only 10 cents different.

I don't think this is a rip off sale.

And it wasn't that long ago that prices on all these games was $20. Tons of casual game developers are on the verge of bankruptcy because of dropping price to $6.99. The increase in unit volume sold did not offset the 65% drop in price. Only the mega hit games had even a chance of breaking even, so prices had to go back up some. You can still get the $6.99 price by joining the Game Club.

[quote name='Otty Ott']Their old sales when regular price was $6.99 were 30% off sales. That works out to $4.89 a game.

This sale is 50% off their new price of $9.99 works out to $4.99. Only 10 cents different.

I don't think this is a rip off sale.

And it wasn't that long ago that prices on all these games was $20. Tons of casual game developers are on the verge of bankruptcy because of dropping price to $6.99. The increase in unit volume sold did not offset the 65% drop in price. Only the mega hit games had even a chance of breaking even, so prices had to go back up some. You can still get the $6.99 price by joining the Game Club.[/QUOTE]

yea places had to be hurting for cash cause some of the MAJOR name games would see only at Bigfishgames... ALmost now everything bigfish games gets Shockwave (or another Yearly ALL you can play site) has the same games...

or gets them a few weeks later

[quote name='Otty Ott']Big Fish powers Playfirst's site now. Thus the same sale.[/QUOTE]

I thought the game selection looked awfully similar. Namco is also having a Labor Day sale on their casual games, and they have some games not available at BigFish. Games are $2.49 - $4.99, but they only have about a dozen games on sale.

Yeah, Big Fish has most of those sale games, too, but not for $2.49...some decent deals at Namco.

It seems weird to see Namco selling other developers casual games...the ones on sale are their own but they carry other people's games, too. Didn't really expect that. Some of the prices are low but some are really high. Aveyond II, for example, is still $20 over there.

The Sale ends tonight at midnight Pacific time, not Tuesday as I originally said. Sorry for the error!

Sometimes Big Fish's coupon codes last longer. I'll test it tomorrow...

bread's done
Back