Red Steel 2 (Wii) NEW $13.99 @ Nothing But Software

I assume it doesn't include M+, as the retail is listed as $29.99, which is the same price listed on Amazon for the standalone game.

Great deal. I want this game- but I will wait until Amazon has it at this price. I have a ton of credit to use up.

Mmm... damn fine price on that. With all the discounts and drops this summer my Wii backlog is close to busting at the seams.

[quote name='Rocko']I want this so badly, but I need a motion plus. :[[/QUOTE]

Same. Even if I can find it discounted, it's almost cheaper to just buy the Wii-Motion Plus bundle Amazon has. I might still get it anyway, and hope for a cheaper WMP, but I'll probably wait for a bundle drop. Thanks though OP, great deal for those that already have a WMP.

[quote name='cheeky']What the hell is this site? Anyone buy from them before? Looks shady.[/QUOTE]

They are legit. I've purchased from them before; they had a deal with all three PoP games for I believe around $1.98 or so? Not sure on the price, but that's what I purchased from them. Very cheap, and fast shipping, too.

[quote name='djamesberry']Use code "nbs10save" for 10% off. My total was 14.98 shipped. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. I have it somewhere from ordering some Prince of Persia games from them but you saved me 15 minutes of looking.

Definitely in for $14.98 shipped. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']They are legit. I've purchased from them before; they had a deal with all three PoP games for I believe around $1.98 or so? Not sure on the price, but that's what I purchased from them. Very cheap, and fast shipping, too.[/QUOTE]

Seconded, I've ordered from them too and had quick shipping and no issues.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Same. Even if I can find it discounted, it's almost cheaper to just buy the Wii-Motion Plus bundle Amazon has. I might still get it anyway, and hope for a cheaper WMP, but I'll probably wait for a bundle drop. Thanks though OP, great deal for those that already have a WMP.[/QUOTE]

You know, Amazon is selling Nyko's Wii Wand+ which has the Motion Plus built into it for only $34.99. It's gotten pretty good reviews, so if you need an extra controller it's definitely the way to go.

Nice price. I'll just let it sit on the shelf until I get a copy of Skyward Sword and I'm probably going to get Wii Sports Resort with a second motoin plus bundled at some point anyway.

Thanks to the Op for positing this deal; to the person who posted the 10% code (one buck saved is one iphone game for me) and to all fellow CAGs who verify this site as legit. I ordered one from them to see since I bought a M+ for Zelda when it was on sale and now I get to try it on this game. :)

Ditto: thanks OP, code poster and those that vouch for the site. Reseller Ratings is 9/10. Checkout was pretty painless. Would be happier if they took PayPal, but seems OK. I always appreciate a site with only one cookie, not a bunch of third-party garbage.

Thanks OP - 15 bucks was my jump in point on this one!
Ah, one more for the backlog - I've gotten to the point where I need to take the shrinkwrap off of some games just so my wife doesn't realize how many I haven't played yet.........

[quote name='Chris60319']Thanks OP - 15 bucks was my jump in point on this one!
Ah, one more for the backlog - I've gotten to the point where I need to take the shrinkwrap off of some games just so my wife doesn't realize how many I haven't played yet.........[/QUOTE]
LMAO, glad I'm not the only one that does that.:bouncy:

[quote name='Chris60319']Thanks OP - 15 bucks was my jump in point on this one!
Ah, one more for the backlog - I've gotten to the point where I need to take the shrinkwrap off of some games just so my wife doesn't realize how many I haven't played yet.........[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

cag needs to be renamed cbb, cheap backlog builder.

I'd buy this..but the last 14 dollar game, GOWIII sits unplayed after the first 2 hours

[quote name='donssword']Out of stock at this price as of this past weekend.

:whistle2:(

Back up to $22.99[/QUOTE]

I think its been that way for a while.

bread's done
Back