Selling: PSP RPG Collection, DS Collection. Almost all complete!

KingofGames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey guys, looking to move some extra games I no longer need. If you're picky about conditions, be sure to ask! Otherwise, items are in perfect working order.

DS Games

All games are complete except for Contact. It is missing the manual. Click on the title of the game to view an image.

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - $10
Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island - $20
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $16
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $16
Contact - $6
Dark Spire - SOLD!
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - SOLD!
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime - $8
Elite Beat Agents - $5
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - SOLD!
Henry Hatsworth In The Puzzling Adventure - $8
Legacy of Y's: Books I & II - SOLD!
Legendary Starfy - $10
Metroid Prime Hunters - $10
Metroid Prime Pinball - $10
My Japanese Coach - $18
Okamiden - SOLD!
Phonex Wright: Ace Attorney - $12
Pokemon White - SOLD!
Pokemon Heartgold - SOLD!
Radiant Historia - SOLD!
Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - $18
Scribblenauts - $12
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey - $22

PSP Games

All games are complete except Persona 3 Portable. It is missing case and manual. Click on the title of a game to view an image.

Brave Story: New Traveler - $12
Dragoneer's Aria - $14
Half-Minute Hero - $15
Knights in the Nightmare - SOLD!
Legend of Heroes - $10
Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch - $25
Legend of Heroes III: Song of the Ocean - $20
Lunar Silver Star Harmony - SOLD!
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $10
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner - $30
Phantasy Star Portable 2 - SOLD!
Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle - SOLD!
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - SOLD!
Spectral Souls: Resurrection of the Ethereal Empires - $10
Valhalla Knights 2 - $10

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised there isn't some kind of rule where people should be required to make deals through the thread only, not through PM's.

Oh well, good luck with the rest of your sales.

[quote name='Kelwynshade']I'm surprised there isn't some kind of rule where people should be required to make deals through the thread only, not through PM's.

Oh well, good luck with the rest of your sales.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can understand your frustration. If it makes you feel any better, the seller contacted me about 15 minutes before your message. Had your post been created first, I would have given you more consideration.

[quote name='dodgeme']Too bad this wasn't next week Friday. I would be all over that FF3.[/QUOTE]

I currently have two copies. Not sure if I want to sell both, but the other may last until next Friday.

[quote name='dodgeme']Too bad this wasn't next week Friday. I would be all over that FF3.[/QUOTE]

I currently have two copies. Not sure if I want to sell both, but the other may last until next Friday.

I'm willing to tweak the bundle a bit, as I have a second DC that I could bundle the remainder of the games with. However, I wanna make at least $50 on a sale.

Well, let me know which games you want and we'll go from there. I can take out a controller/vmu/games. Obviously I'm not going to remove the four or five minimally valued games and drop the price to $50, but I'll work something out where we both get what we want.

bread's done
Back