What happens if I don't pickup my Walmart site-store order?

shosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I ordered 2 XBL points card and it's on it's way to my walmart for pickup. Now that there is a much better deal I want to go get them at kmart instead of my Wally order. I'm not sure how easy it is to return these cards but I don't want them anymore. What happens if I don't pick them up? Or better yet, can I still cancel my order?

Yeah that's the problem, I'm afraid that there non refundable. And I'm not gonna really call walmart, they have the worst service, like I'm bothering them and if I actually get someone on the line, they probably won't know if I can return them. I don't want to open he package in case I can't return them. Seei wasn't sure if they do get returned if I'll get a refund on cards.

[quote name='shosh']Yeah that's the problem, I'm afraid that there non refundable. And I'm not gonna really call walmart, they have the worst service, like I'm bothering them and if I actually get someone on the line, they probably won't know if I can return them. I don't want to open he package in case I can't return them. Seei wasn't sure if they do get returned if I'll get a refund on cards.[/QUOTE]
Didn't someone in the Kmart thread have this same issue when they tried to stack some coupon on a PSN card, they got denied and then they still bought them but tried returning them before leaving the store and got denied again?

I think the Xbox Points and Subscription cards that are in the bubble pack are returnable. It's the ones that get activated at the register are non-refundable if I remember correctly.

[quote name='JP']I think the Xbox Points and Subscription cards that are in the bubble pack are returnable. It's the ones that get activated at the register are non-refundable if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]Correct.

Any points cards bought online are the clamshell variety and they're returnable as long as they're not opened.

From the email I received from Walmart.com for my Site-to-Store order:
[quote name='From WM.com order']The following items from your Site to Store® order have arrived and are ready for pickup. You must claim your items by the date listed below or they will be sent back to the distributor and we will issue you a refund.[/quote]

OP, all you need to do is not pick them up and they'll go back to Walmart for a refund. Or, you can go to the store, pick them up and return them back to the store.

I run a electronics dept. at WM.. You CAN return the cards..Esp if they have not been scratched off..My managers override me and make me take back ones they have even been scratched off..It shouldnt be a problem AT ALL..If so ask for a manager and you'll get your way.

[quote name='shrike4242']
Any points cards bought online are the clamshell variety and they're returnable as long as they're not opened.
[/QUOTE]

I just bought some PSN cards form Amazon and they were just the normal ones that get activated at the register, not the clamshell ones. Of course they also claimed to be out of stock for 6 plus weeks after I placed the order so they could have given up and sent someone to a local store to buy them.

[quote name='RoadDogg']I just bought some PSN cards form Amazon and they were just the normal ones that get activated at the register, not the clamshell ones. Of course they also claimed to be out of stock for 6 plus weeks after I placed the order so they could have given up and sent someone to a local store to buy them.[/QUOTE]PSN cards have always been activate-at-the-register variety.

XBLM points cards that I've received online for multiple vendors have been the clamshell variety. Up until a couple of years ago, anything in-store B&M had been the clamshell variety. Now, they're the activate-at-the-register variety, from what I've seen.

Wii points cards don't need activation, from what I remember. Been too long since I've bought any that I don't remember if they do or don't.

Huh, the E-mail I received for my 12-month live sub was a bit different than Shrike's:

[quote name='WM Online E-mail']The following items from your Site to Store® order have arrived and are ready for pickup. You must claim your items by the date listed below or we will be forced to shut down operations and go out of business in your local area.
[/QUOTE]

Glad this thread is still alive.

I ordered a 2nd Silver Mario amiibo from Walmart.com unsure of whether it would be widely available. Now that they are fairly common, I don't want to waste gas driving across town to pick it up when I already have one in hand. I guess I'll just let the pickup time eclipse and take the paypal refund when they send it back.

bread's done
Back