Telltale Game's Great Adventure Bundle - 4 adventure games for 20 bucks

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Great find, but I think it would serve the CAG community better if it were in this section.

All credit goes to dwhelan.

[quote name='dwhelan']Telltale is hosting the Great Adventure Bundle 2010, until September 10th. For 20 bucks, you will get "The Whispering World", "Penny Arcade:TRSPoD Episode 1", "The King's Quest Collection" and "Jack Keane". As people participate, they will unlock a fifth game "Puzzle Agent" at five thousand users, and at ten thousand users it will unlock "Sam & Max Season Two". As stated above, twenty five percent of your purchase goes to a combination of the six charities participating. You select which charities you would like to donate to, or you can simply leave it at twenty percent going to each.

There are several good causes here and several great games, so it is a win/win for everyone. If you are stuck inside suffering the hurricane, then I especially suggest some puzzle-'y' adventure games to help.
[/QUOTE]

Original thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7582017#post7582017

http://www.telltalegames.com/

I think this has had a slow start because of the holiday weekend. The deal launched right as most people started traveling - game journos included, I'm sure! So it didn't hit the sites it should have until a couple of days in.

Really, really hope some more of you decide to pick this up. The Whispered World alone is worth $20.

Im planning on picking it up. The Sam and Max that unlocks at whatever number, is that the complete season 2 or whatever it is called? The cover looks like the Wii version. Im going to pick it up anyways but the bonus of Sam and Max Season 2 would be awesome.

It's definitely the complete season 2.

Squarehard, don't go crazy looking for it. I did a search of the forum for "great adventure" and it's not coming up from this forum. It was in deals/bragging rights, but that wasn't really the right place, and half the comments there were pointing that out. Thanks for posting here, since those of us that have slapped our $20 down really could use the exposure! Promote, promote, promote

bread's done
Back