I'm in the OTT at cheapassgamer.com (via foursquare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
278_4584d1b31d7bb.jpg

'Can I wear the Scream Mask, the mask from Scream, when I do you from behind?'

:rofl:

I don't know why I slept on Eastbound&Down for so long.

:oops:

The Zune software is such a piece of shit. Why does it separate tracks out from the album when all the info is exactly the same?!! Of course that's after I've manually added the music to the software in the first place since it doesn't recognize about 80% of the music in the music folder its set to monitor.

I think I'm gonna scrap this piece of shit and get an iPod or Zen Creative or something.

Jeff Ross at the 2005 Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson-

How is it that Courtney Love looks worse than Kurt Cobain?

I drank at my friends' new apartment last night and around 5 AM my body decided to throw up and now my tonsils feel like a grapefruit.

[quote name='flowery']I drank at my friends' new apartment last night and around 5 AM my body decided to throw up and now my tonsils feel like a grapefruit.[/QUOTE]I couldn't even breathe Friday night/Saturday morning cause of how swollen and irritated my throat was. Even worse, I was leaning over throwing up at like 7AM and this loud electro house music was blaring, shaking the floor, and giving me the spins while vomiting. :bomb:

Okay so this weekend I learned that I need to not have my phone with me when I am drunk. I think I updated my Facebook like 6 times over the course of 2 nights. Kind of embarrassing.

Also I need to drive back to Gainesville from Orlando today and I am pretty sure I'm still kind of drunk, at least enough that I should not drive.

Self control, man. It usually takes something really fucked up to happen before you realize alcohol and cell phones don't go well together. :x

[quote name='Maklershed']The Zune software is such a piece of shit. Why does it separate tracks out from the album when all the info is exactly the same?!! Of course that's after I've manually added the music to the software in the first place since it doesn't recognize about 80% of the music in the music folder its set to monitor.

I think I'm gonna scrap this piece of shit and get an iPod or Zen Creative or something.[/QUOTE]
download mp3tag and tag your music right.

then thank me later

[quote name='tiredfornow']I couldn't even breathe Friday night/Saturday morning cause of how swollen and irritated my throat was. Even worse, I was leaning over throwing up at like 7AM and this loud electro house music was blaring, shaking the floor, and giving me the spins while vomiting. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That really sucks. It kind of scared me.

[quote name='Rocko']Okay so this weekend I learned that I need to not have my phone with me when I am drunk. I think I updated my Facebook like 6 times over the course of 2 nights. Kind of embarrassing.

Also I need to drive back to Gainesville from Orlando today and I am pretty sure I'm still kind of drunk, at least enough that I should not drive.[/QUOTE]

I had to delete facebook because I was prone to getting drunk/stoned and sending long facebook messages to girls I liked.

I could hardly see and kept trying to swallow this morning driving across town at 8 AM.

It's the one part of going somewhere and getting drunk I hate. That is what is nice about being at your own placing and drinking.

Leaving for Europe in two days. We're flying into Brussels, traveling into the City to see the Grand Place and the boy pissing, then taking the train to Paris. Seeing how I'm going with my two sons and can't sleep on an airplane, it should be a long ass day.

[quote name='strongpimphand']download mp3tag and tag your music right.

then thank me later[/QUOTE]

That's just the thing though. I've been using media monkey and it still doesn't get the shit right. Would mp3tag make a difference?

Holy shit Mckay's used books is awesome. My wife and I each took 3 boxes of books in and got ~$260. I was expecting around $60-75 at the most, which is what we would have gotten in ATL. The used game selection was bigger and better than a mid-sized gamestop. 10-15k CDs, vinyl rack, blu-rays, DVD sets, some of the stuff was still sealed. I'm going to check it out more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Darksiders. That battle with
the stygian
was long and annoying as fuck. I really hate boss battles some most times.

[quote name='zewone']Machete was awesome.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Gonna check it out on Friday.

I've got some .. uhh .. *tugs collar* .. prescription medication (aching back ;)) to take with me, so it could be Spiderman 3 and I'd probably enjoy it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Playing Darksiders. That battle with
the stygian
was long and annoying as fuck. I really hate boss battles some most times.[/QUOTE]

Easy solution: quit gaming.

Alternate solution: sell your ps360, buy a wii.

Party went well, we have a ton of food left over.

I know freezing and thawing liquor is usually fine, but what about stuff like Malibu rum? Does there have to be a certain percentage of alcohol in the bottle or it doesn't matter?

[quote name='Maklershed']Why buy a Wii when the PS3 is gonna turn into one soon?

images
playstation-move-controller1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Has Sony announced "baby" games to go with it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back