Flat Panel TV/PS2 up for grabs ( No More Demo Unit)

Nice, I love these display set ups. If I could afford it, I'd snatch up one for every system so I could have a real gamer pad.

so wait if i got one of these could i trick people into comming in my house and playin then force them into slave labor?

ya i think im gonna lower it, but the tv alone is 500 bucks thats inside it. i will prob lower it to 600 before it ends. it is a sweet setup. I also have an XBOX one, just the stand, no tv or system if anyone is intrested...

A new $500 television is not worth $500 when it's a used television.

It is a nice collector's item, but I prefer to play my games from a reclined position.

[quote name='bmulligan']A new $500 television is not worth $500 when it's a used television.

It is a nice collector's item, but I prefer to play my games from a reclined position.[/quote]

Not only is it used, it's used for about 10-12 hours a day, 6 days a week, and some time on Sundays. It's been used hard.

ya it def is cool. I got bar stools that i use to sit in and play when i do, cause standing does get tiresome. Still a cool setup. I did pull the tv out for a bit, but i am moving and dont have a place for the stand, so i figure why not just get what i can for it so i'll lower bid in a day or 2. Xbox one is going up on ebay after this one if anyone wants just the caseing

thats not even close to an "arcade setup" (im sorry but someone had to say it)

its an in store display where you play standing up holding a controller.

i wish you luck in selling it, but an arcade it is not

Just to be honest...

I can get that samsung monitor for $250 ish new.

Also, how did you get to a $250 shipping charge?

The stand its self is about 200 lbs, its all metal and heavy as shit, and its tall, about 6'1, 6'2. To UPS it the average was about 190-200 dollars. Then the TV and the PS2/accessories are being pulled out and shipped first class, insured, about 40 bucks, so theres the 250. I do relize that the tv is played, it wasn't abused hard cause we swtiched out the tv about 4-5 months before i got it, and we had it on only when the head manager was there, which was about twice a week. Thats also why i lowered the price, starting bid of 99.99, still with the discounted shipping for fellow CAGs

ii'd buy it just for the tv and ps2, no need for the stand unles ur like a hardcore gamer =), if no bids go thru maybe we can work out something without the stand

i'd sell the thing straight up for any cag that wants it 500 straight up, (reserve price is 350) shipping inclusive, thats the tv, the ps2, 2 controlers, memory card and the stand. but if no bids go through i intended on breaking it apart and selling it as TV/PS2 and just chuck the stand or something

that's a very nice unit.....reasonable shipping for the weight of those things...if this were summer and i was making money at my job instead of being away at college, i might have to jump on your offer

I'd be interested in just the display stand for both the PS2 and Xbox. I wouldn't want the TV's and such...

S/H is the acutal price of S/H, reserach it, or next time you go into a game store with one of these, try to move it... its heavy as hell. However, if people in the formus want the stands (I Have an XBOX one also) then i would be willing to cancel the auction and sell the stands, and the TV/PS2 seperatly... Shoot me a PM if your intrested

I ended to auction due in part to the fact that UPS said they won't ship the stand everywhere in the U.S because of weight restrictions. So, im just gonna chuck the stand. The TV, PS2, 2 Controlers, Memory Card, A game of your choice from my collection are still up for grabs though! PM Me if you are intrested

[quote name='SBWildBill2004']I ended to auction due in part to the fact that UPS said they won't ship the stand everywhere in the U.S because of weight restrictions. So, im just gonna chuck the stand. The TV, PS2, 2 Controlers, Memory Card, A game of your choice from my collection are still up for grabs though! PM Me if you are intrested[/quote]

how much for that? i just want a general price then if i still want it we can talk.

[quote name='SBWildBill2004']ya i think im gonna lower it, but the tv alone is 500 bucks thats inside it. i will prob lower it to 600 before it ends. it is a sweet setup. I also have an XBOX one, just the stand, no tv or system if anyone is intrested...[/quote]

I may be interested.. whats the cost?

bread's done
Back