UFC Undisputed 2010 (360) (Region-Free) $15.90 @ Play-Asia.com

[quote name='Achilles00']Does that mean it's a bootleg?[/QUOTE]

-___- No. Some 360 games are made region-free.

[quote name='Taboner']-___- No. Some 360 games are made region-free.[/QUOTE]

Cool. It's a pretty good game for $20. I might jump, but I'm so backlogged with games that by the time I get to it, half of the guys will be out of the UFC or retired!

Haha same! I just got three games in the mail today and I picked up NHL 11. I also ordered two cheaper titles today as well. Those and Halo Reach will keep me occupied for a loooooong time.

[quote name='Achilles00']Does that mean it's a bootleg?[/QUOTE]

No. Region protection just means it can only be played by certain devices that output certain amounts of various things. With it being region free, it means that it's the Korean version, but it will still play on US XBox 360's. The extra information also say that there's english voices and text, so there's no worries about importing it.

in short, it's a hell of a deal and you should jump on it.

If you don't know any of boxing or the UFC league, is this game still going to be fun?
I would want to have a game that gives you opportunities to punch some people.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']If you don't know any of boxing or the UFC league, is this game still going to be fun?
I would want to have a game that gives you opportunities to punch some people.[/QUOTE]

Their should be a demo on psn/xbl. UFC is unique in that you fight many different style opponents, unlike boxing which is a test of who can stand the longest. Be aware tho the sport is extremely addicting to watch.

bread's done
Back