Borderlands Double Game Add-on Pack $14.99 @ Target.

I wish this included General Knoxx instead of Underdome Riot (or let you just pick 2 of the available DLC). I would have snatched that up quick to save me $5 if that were the case.

Oh well. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='knight19']How come this was never released for PS3? :([/QUOTE]

Good question! I bought the game and am waiting on the "inevitable" bundle sale for all of the add-on packs. However, I'd probably bite for $14.99 on a disc for PS3 now. Their loss, and my wallet's gain! :bouncy:

Since the GoTY version is coming out next month, I suspect we'll be seeing this put on clearance at a lot of retailers over the next few weeks.

[quote name='knight19']How come this was never released for PS3? :([/QUOTE]

Sony doesn't allow disc based expansions that you download from the disc to the system, then you need the actual game to play it. They do allow disc based expansions that play on their own. (Dragon age: Awakening, GTA Liberty City, etc). Gearbox had a blurb about it awhile ago on their facebook page or something.

Just a little heads up. If you can find this used at Gamestop buy it there. Take it home and install it on your Xbox. Then return it. That's what I did. Once you've installed it you never need that disc again. I even installed it on a couple of friends Xboxs while I had it. When I went to return it the guy at Gamestop said, "I would've done the same thing." So they don't even care if you do.

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']Just a little heads up. If you can find this used at Gamestop buy it there. Take it home and install it on your Xbox. Then return it. That's what I did. Once you've installed it you never need that disc again. I even installed it on a couple of friends Xboxs while I had it. When I went to return it the guy at Gamestop said, "I would've done the same thing." So they don't even care if you do.[/QUOTE]

I severely doubt that "they" don't care about people using their used games return policy as a free rental service.

Since someone always posts this when Mad Moxxi is mentioned, I might as well be that guy.

Mad Moxxi is good just for the bank alone. The rest of the DLC sucks though.

bread's done
Back