No CAGFC In PS3 Section?

Thekrakrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Why? The Xbox 360 has a CAGFC league for UFC Undisputed 2010, and it looks great, but why is there nothing for the PS3 side of things? Just wondering, considering I think the CAGFC looks like a great thing to be a part of....

Because there isn't enough interest on the PS3? Make a thread or make this the thread if you feel there needs to be one...

I didnt think many people had interest in UFC Undisputed 2010. Although this is just my opinion "I would rather go outside and get into fights than PRETEND fight on a console"

I figured it was probably because of lack of interest on PS3, I was just a bit disappointed. I would run the league, but don't think I could mantain it, especially the way the CAGFC does.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I didnt think many people had interest in UFC Undisputed 2010. Although this is just my opinion "I would rather go outside and get into fights than PRETEND fight on a console"[/QUOTE]

That could be the dumbest statement I've ever read.

[quote name='SEH']That could be the dumbest statement I've ever read.[/QUOTE]

Can't really disagree, since people who are interested in a league or UFC 2010 in any form are obviously interested in "pretending to fight on a console".

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I didnt think many people had interest in UFC Undisputed 2010. Although this is just my opinion "I would rather go outside and get into fights than PRETEND fight on a console"[/QUOTE]

Hey, why don't you shoot people too instead of pretend shooting? Dumb opionion is dumb.

[quote name='madbst']Hey, why don't you shoot people too instead of pretend shooting? Dumb opionion is dumb.[/QUOTE]

I dont shoot people (sometimes I want to) ..... but I do hunt for doves and ducks :D

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I dont shoot people (sometimes I want to) ..... but I do hunt for doves and ducks :D[/QUOTE]

And Wookies apparently.

Because no one is as awesome as I am. ;) Haha, j/k. Thanks for the compliment though (I'm going to add it to the "What People Are Saying About Us" section of our thread). I don't know why the PS3 side always has a harder time getting leagues going. I guess just a smaller install base. I mean, even for 360, it's a freaking challenge to get a league to work. I can only imagine how rough it would be trying to find 8+ motivated/reliable people who own the PS3 version.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Because no one is as awesome as I am. ;) Haha, j/k. Thanks for the compliment though (I'm going to add it to the "What People Are Saying About Us" section of our thread). I don't know why the PS3 side always has a harder time getting leagues going. I guess just a smaller install base. I mean, even for 360, it's a freaking challenge to get a league to work. I can only imagine how rough it would be trying to find 8+ motivated/reliable people who own the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I feel like its a serious challenge finding 8+ people online in Ranked in a night. :lol: I don't know how it is on the Xbox 360 as far as how much their servers have grown, but the PS3 is quite slow...a bit too slow.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Sometimes I feel like its a serious challenge finding 8+ people online in Ranked in a night. :lol: I don't know how it is on the Xbox 360 as far as how much their servers have grown, but the PS3 is quite slow...a bit too slow.[/QUOTE]

The 360 servers suck. I get the "session no longer available" message all the time. When it's bad, it can take up to 6-7 tries before you finally find an opponent. I don't know why they just don't have a menu option to create your own session instead of having to finally get the "no sessions found" message. Really, the matchmaking in the game is horrible, and it's a joke that they thought online was something worth paying for.

bread's done
Back