Guitar Hero Metallica xbox360 14.99 @ Bestbuy.com

i know there was a post about it being 19.99 a while back like in july i didnt see anything about it @ 14.99 i could be wrong though

[quote name='trunks982']sigh... why are those guitar hero and rock band games always on sale for 360[/QUOTE]

Don't you know 360>>>>PS3:lol:

[quote name='trunks982']sigh... why are those guitar hero and rock band games always on sale for 360[/QUOTE]

Because the 360 rocks...lol
I did notice this though, I grabbed the RB classic rock track pack for $6.99 at TrU cheap games bin and then got the Metal pack for $9.99 at Best Buy. All I really wanted was the export, I turned around and sold them for $15 together so I came out pretty good on that deal.

[quote name='CXK']Because the 360 rocks...lol
I did notice this though, I grabbed the RB classic rock track pack for $6.99 at TrU cheap games bin and then got the Metal pack for $9.99 at Best Buy. All I really wanted was the export, I turned around and sold them for $15 together so I came out pretty good on that deal.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the Metal pack at Best Buy for $4.99.

[quote name='mer71']I picked up the Metal pack at Best Buy for $4.99.[/QUOTE]
daaaaamn how did you do that? It was just recently on sale for 9.99.

Interesting...

"We're sorry. The item is not available for store pickup, including ship to store. However, this item is available to be shipped to your home."

Do you guys get this same message when trying to select Store Pick-Up?

[quote name='CXK']daaaaamn how did you do that? It was just recently on sale for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

They have 50% any games with yellow or orange dot. And the track pack was one of them.

bread's done
Back