Epic PAX Prime Swag Bag + Halo: Reach signed poster and code

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
As usual, we have an epic amount of swag (you can thank GrrlGotGame for some of the juicier items) and we even bought you a Sackboy:

IMG_2248_1.jpg
IMG_2253_1.jpg

Then there's the Halo: Reach path with its shiny signed poster (inspected personally by Marty O'Donnell!) and that Noble 6 avatar helmet code you've been coveting:

IMG_2245_1.jpg
IMG_2247_1.jpg
IMG_2241_1.jpg

You can play for the Epic PAX Prime 2010 Swag Bag, Halo: Reach Short But Sweet Pack or try to be the lucky one who takes both with bonus entries!

Just be sure to enter by 5p Pacific on Wednesday, Sept. 15:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2010/09/free_stuff_friday_-_epic_pax_2.html

Good luck!

It was hard to choose. I thought more people might go for the Reach pack, but it looks like more are going for the PAX pack. So I thought I would go for the Reach pack, but I really want that Portal 2 shirt . . . so I just went for both.

I am so going to lose . . .

[quote name='Skram']Entered as well.
Still haven't got my Splosion Man Poster from the last contest though, kinda makes me sad.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I warned that with PAX coming on fast, the poster prizes might be delayed. As it turned out, the mailing tubes I needed were hard to come by (and pricey!!!). I did find the last of the tubes I need today, so the last of the posters (including yours!) will go out tomorrow.

The good news is that I now know where to find the best selection of tubes, and I have what I need to ship the Reach poster this week and some additional posters from PAX the following week!

Thanks for the awesome contest, dude! I entered twice as secretclean. Hope I win the Sackboy! :D

Still time to enter! By the way, all past prizes have been shipped - including those posters! And I have poster tubes to last for the next several weeks, so no more delays. Thanks for understanding!

Tried entering a comment but I got this message:

Comment Submission Error

Your comment submission failed for the following reasons: Text entered was wrong. Try again.

Huh?!

[quote name='Kotomine']Tried entering a comment but I got this message:

Comment Submission Error

Your comment submission failed for the following reasons: Text entered was wrong. Try again.

Huh?![/QUOTE]
I'm guessing the verification was typed incorrectly?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I'm guessing the verification was typed incorrectly?[/QUOTE]

DOH! That's what it was, guess I got too excited and entered it wrong :bouncy: Thanks.

[quote name='Kotomine']DOH! That's what it was, guess I got too excited and entered it wrong :bouncy: Thanks.[/QUOTE]
It happens . . . to me . . . a lot lol

Glad I could help.

bread's done
Back