[DEAD] GOG Weekend Deal - Caesar III/Call to Power II - up to 30% off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Until Monday, September 13 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, GOG & Activision are offering two of their classic strategy games for 20% off if purchased individually - and 30% off if buying/completing the pack. (As a bonus, 10 random purchasers who buy/complete the pack will receive a free GOG.)
[Orders should be made from the promo page.]

Caesar III $4.79 / $4.19
Call to Power II $4.79 / $4.19

Mobygames:
Caesar III (84)
Call to Power II (76)

Demo:
Caesar III

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. These both look pretty good. And $8 for both?

Do I add even MORE stuff to my endless backlog? :whistle2:O

I don't remember Call to Power II very well but I still play Caesar III from time to time. Definitive city-building game.

Yeah, I missed out. Those sounded good, and no question I would have gone for one or both, but...my backlog is just too insane. I don't know why I'm not getting through games fast enough anymore :(

[quote name='Wolfpup']Yeah, I missed out. Those sounded good, and no question I would have gone for one or both, but...my backlog is just too insane. I don't know why I'm not getting through games fast enough anymore :([/QUOTE]
And it's only $6 if you ever decide you have time. :p

Yeah, which is awesome :whistle2:D Dang, how am I falling so far behind?!?

I'm ALMOST done with Mass Effect 2 (been playing that since JUNE)

As a long time fan of PC strategy games, I can tell you that Civilization Call To Power is crap. I know, it looks like could be a winner, but compared to Sid Meier's products, it just doesn't measure up. All the cool ideas that went into the game just don't come together in a fun way.

Caesar III on the other hand is fantastic. Impressions' city-builders (Caesar, Pharaoh, Emperor, Zeus) are all pretty similar, but they're also all great games.

Call to Power was crap. Call to Power 2,however, was quite good and offered a lot of new ideas not explored by the others bearing the name Civilization.

I played it a lot back in the day and would buy it again...on Steam.

bread's done
Back