dark cloud 2 (used) for $19.99 at fye! ymmv

doraemonkerpal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
hey alls, i went to fye to see if they restocked the xbox and unfortunately they didn't have any in :(. i didn't want to waste the trip so i was browsing through their ps2 games and i found a used copy of dark cloud 2 for only $19.99!!! i'm not sure if it's a great game, but EBgames.com is selling it for $26.99 used, gamestop has it for $29.99 used and gamespot review gave it a 9.0. i figured the game was definitely worth it for that price. if you liked the first one, you might want to check this out. i'm not 100% positive, but my guess is they have a universal price list (ymmv). if you want this game for a good price, you might want to call fye to see if they have a used copy in stock :D enjoy!

dark cloud 2 review

EDIT: added the gamespot.com link

You can use code aff25 at ebgames.com for 25% off used games and get this for $20.24 + s/h + tax. I think you can pick this up on ebay for roughly the same amount.

There must be some serious CAG's in the WA area, cause all my Targets and most BB's are picked dry. The only cheap ass game I found recently was Dino Crisis 3 for $9.99 at BB, and I got the last copy to boot.

bread's done
Back