The Vienna Sausage Appreciation OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
I saw someone eat 72 of these in one sitting. Let's all take a moment to appreciate the best thing to come out of America besides the McRib, Vienna Sausages.

Do they? I saw a huge stack today at the grocery store and I've been thinking about their nastiness all day. I had one once, but the slimy texture made me vomit. My bad if they're really from Australia. :X

Vienna sausage isn't that bad actually, not when compared to pickled hot sausages. My one buddy used to eat these like crazy at the one club we were members of years ago.

Between those and pickled eggs from a jar you could've canned our 'emissions' and would've had the Iraqi army surrendering in 5 seconds flat. Shit was nasty.

Then again when I was a kid I used to eat pickled herrings and pickled pig's feet.

Thanks to my mom being an injun, I think I have eaten every part of a cow inside and out - and even I find vienna sausages nasty.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Thanks to my mom being an injun, I think I have eaten every part of a cow inside and out - and even I find vienna sausages nasty.[/QUOTE]
I once had tripe as a kid and I couldn't even finish the plate of it. But yet I still want to try and find a Scottish restaurant to try haggis.

Then again, I'm a non drinker, but I still want to try true absinthe.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']TFN, this is a horrible OTT and you should feel bad.[/QUOTE]

Those who live in glass houses... well you know how it goes, buddy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Those who live in glass houses... well you know how it goes, buddy.[/QUOTE]

There is a reason why I don't make OTTs. I recognize that fact.

[quote name='darthbudge']I want that Alan Wake LE for $39.99 but I only have $33. :/[/QUOTE]

At first I thought I'd bite -- but since I already beat it and the LE stuff doesn't really do anything for me, I decided to pass. :S

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I tried it twice and went negative both times. Thanks for that.[/QUOTE]

lolllllllllllll. I'm usually the runner on my team so it came as second nature.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']lolllllllllllll. I'm usually the runner on my team so it came as second nature.[/QUOTE]

I must be doing something wrong. The guy says that if you're within a certain distance it's a one shot one kill deal, but that's not happening for me. Half the time they die on the first shot, usually they just flinch when I shoot them then kill me. It's so bogus.

Apparently at Del Tha Funkee Homosapien's last concert he played Clint Eastwood. His DJ said Gorillaz "dropped the ball and didn't include him on their tour".

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder which is worse. Vienna sausages or Spam?

I've never had Spam.

Tolerated vienna sausages once. I must have been really hungry.

The next time I tried them, thought I was gonna be sick.

I tried vienna sausages when I went camping and found them to be a bit odd but not too bad. I popped them open and set the can on a open fire until all the juices evaporated. The meat seemed similar to food for cats and dogs.

Spam is alrite. Eat it with fried eggs and rice with ketchup.

Morning, OTT.

Wow, really nice price for an i7, dedicated Video Card, Blu-Ray Drive and 6GB or Ram.

http://www.woot.com/

[quote name='utopianmachine']I wonder which is worse. Vienna sausages or Spam?

I've never had Spam.

Tolerated vienna sausages once. I must have been really hungry.

The next time I tried them, thought I was gonna be sick.[/QUOTE]

Spam is good fried up, with melted cheese in toasted white bread...it's the original Spamwich.

Wheel of Halo Winners...3 people won consoles. Gratz!

Now to the stats:

One of the winners of the console has 63 posts. The other...8.

I think it was a good idea for the 1+ year membership double ticket rule...But this has got to sting a little for more of the seasoned CAG's than anyone else.

Oh, well.

/rant

Oh, I almost won a regular edition of the game, but it was another *something83. He had 4 posts.

Close but no cigar.

[quote name='Number83']Wheel of Halo Winners...3 people won consoles. Gratz!

Now to the stats:

One of the winners of the console has 63 posts. The other...8.

I think it was a good idea for the 1+ year membership double ticket rule...But this has got to sting a little for more of the seasoned CAG's than anyone else.

Oh, well.

/rant

Oh, I almost won a regular edition of the game, but it was another *something83. He had 4 posts.

Close but no cigar.[/QUOTE]
Don't ya just love that? I've noticed the same for most of the winners of the Gamestop $10,000 gift card giveaway too. Mostly total newbies or lurkers.:puke:

Is it true you only shower once a year, IAmTheCheapestGamerWhoIsUnemployedButInsteadOfFindingAJobDrivesAllOverToFindClearanceGames?

Just uninstalled Black & White 2. My computer can kind of handle it, but I just don't find the gameplay that fun. During the couple hours I spent playing it, I kept thinking of all the games I have I'd rather be playing.

It's odd...Of all the games coming out between now and December, the one I am looking forward to the most is Civilization V.

[quote name='seanr1221']Is it true you only shower once a year, IAmTheCheapestGamerWhoIsUnemployedButInsteadOfFindingAJobDrivesAllOverToFindClearanceGames?[/QUOTE]
No. I shower once a decade.;) So I'm not due for one till 2020 now.:D

And FYI, I don't drive all over the place every day anymore looking for games. I'll do that maybe once every couple of months. As for not looking for work, I have testing coming up next week for a place by me.:razz:

I think they should give you a multiplier for however many years you have been here. That it way it actually rewards people who stick around.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back