Random codes to giveaway. [CLOSED] Winners announced.

Kotomine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGers!

I recently aquired some various coupons, DLC codes and the like from CAG member Zero3 (thanks again dude) and since I don't have any use for them, I'm passing them on to you, the CAG community.

Now since I don't want to do a boring 'first come-first serve' kinda thing, I'm holding a contest.

All you have to do is tell me your favorite quote from a video game (be sure to include the name of the game) and tell me which code you'd like from the list below:

WINNERS IN SPOILERS

ONLIVE code: 50% off Any PlayPass, Any Game
Jugglenaut

ONLIVE code: 50% off Red Faction Guerrilla Playpass
No one entered, no one won.

League of Legends Exclusive Skin
ShadowX

Blacklight: Tango Down: Free Weapon Tag
JohnBoy1280

$5 off Your next Game at Direct2Drive
As I Bleed

And last but not least:

Beta Invitation to Rift: Planes of Telara
Jam424

Rules, Deadline and other info:

1. Only one entry per person.
2. Please be sure to clearly specify which code you would like a chance at winning so as to avoid confusion.
3. Do not PM me to beg for a code, you'll be disqualified. If you have any questions regarding the contest feel free to PM me.
4. Make sure to include your favorite video game quote. If you forget to do so, do not make a new post just edit your old one. Any entries not meeting this criteria will not be eligible to win.

Deadline: Wednesday 15, 2010 6PM PST/9PM EST I will announce the winners sometime the following day.

Each participant will be put into their corresponding drawing for the code they chose. If only one person enters for a specific code and no one else enters for that particular code, they will automatically win.

*These do not have an expiration date on the cards so they may have expired, if you are the winner of one of these and the code is no longer valid then I apologize in advance but that's just how it is.

Good luck CAGs! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like the Beta Invite please!~

I have so many quotes...but these has to be my favorite.

"The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?" - Bad Dudes

Or

“The cake is a lie.” - Portal

"Now, I ain't the judge, but as it turns out it's you or me. The way I see it, might as well be you." - Red Dead Redemption

Put me in for that D2D code ;)

[quote name='Roopie']I'd like the Beta Invite please!~[/QUOTE]

Didn't meet the criteria yet:

"All you have to do is tell me your favorite quote from a video game (be sure to include the name of the game)"

"You are a loose cannon sandvich, but you are a damn good cop!"
Heavy Weapons Guy, Team Fortress 2

Put me in for the League of Legends skin drawing.

"That was too close! You were almost a Jill sandwich!"
-Barry Burton, Resident Evil

I would like to be put in for the beta code. Thanks!

edit: forgot the quote :O

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!"

It's amazing how people don't read the directions.

Put me into the beta drawing also.

(lol I fail)

[quote name='Poshbishounen']"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!"

It's amazing how people don't read the directions.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to tell me what code you're playing for ;)

"We are the most powerful military force in the history of man. Every fight is our fight. Because what happens over here matters over there. We don't get to sit one out. Learning to use the tools of modern warfare is the difference between the prospering of your people, and utter destruction. We can't give you freedom. But we can give you the know-how to acquire it. And that, my friends, is worth more than a whole army base of steel. Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it. This is a time for heroes. A time for legends. History is written by the victors. Let's get to work." -General Shepard

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

"Huge!.... Not you, I'm talking about the dinosaur bones."

Girl in Dinosaur Museum - Earthbound

Put me in the drawing the the Rift beta code :).

"whatta ya buyin" "whatta ya sellin"

creepy traveling shop guy in Resident evil 4

ill go for the blacklight tango down code if its for the xbox 360, if not, then ill go for the beta code

[quote name='dwb6']"whatta ya buyin" "whatta ya sellin"

creepy traveling shop guy in Resident evil 4

ill go for the blacklight tango down code if its for the xbox 360, if not, then ill go for the beta code[/QUOTE]

It is for both Xbox Live and Steam.

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen!"

Mason - played by Sean Connery in the The Rock (film).

I would like the:
:D

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction... but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am or why I say this... sit down and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard." - The Prince (Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time)

and just for fun...

"Do a barrel roll!" (Peppy, Star Fox 64)

And I would like the:
$5 off Your next Game at Direct2Drive :)

Cry some more!

Team Fortress 2, Heavy, generally spoken after murdering several Blu bastards in a row.

I would like the Blacklight: Tango Down code

"Secrets are like herpes. If you have'em, you might as well spread'em."
Mass Effect

Onlive 50% code

[quote name='henrylin22']"Secrets are like herpes. If you have'em, you might as well spread'em."

Onlive 50% code
[/QUOTE]

The Red Faction Guerilla one or the Any Game one?

[quote name='299']"Would you kindly?" Bioshock

Blacklight: Tango Down: Free Weapon Tag if you still have one[/QUOTE]

Winners will be announced Thursday.

The ones that I can currently remember.

"Would you kindly." -- Frank Fontaine, Bioshock
The whole Zero Wing translation of "Somebody set us up the bomb"
"Live by the sword, live a good long time!" -- Minsc, Baldur's Gate 2
Most of what Minsc says is just plain out awesome.

"Welcome to Corneria." Final Fantasy, Cornerian Guard

Gilbert: Ohhh, penguins are craaaaaanky because they don't haaaaave girlfriends.....
Captain: Make him walk the plank. -- Legend of Mana

Penguin: "Let's go rescue our stoned companions."
Captain: "...THAT'S PETRIFIED!" -- Legend of Mana

I am going for the League of Legends Exclusive Skin. By the way, which character is this skin for?

[quote name='Torazo']The ones that I can currently remember.

"Would you kindly." -- Frank Fontaine, Bioshock
The whole Zero Wing translation of "Somebody set us up the bomb"
"Live by the sword, live a good long time!" -- Minsc, Baldur's Gate 2
Most of what Minsc says is just plain out awesome.

"Welcome to Corneria." Final Fantasy, Cornerian Guard

Gilbert: Ohhh, penguins are craaaaaanky because they don't haaaaave girlfriends.....
Captain: Make him walk the plank. -- Legend of Mana

Penguin: "Let's go rescue our stoned companions."
Captain: "...THAT'S PETRIFIED!" -- Legend of Mana

I am going for the League of Legends Exclusive Skin. By the way, which character is this skin for?[/QUOTE]

It is a limited edition skin for Champion Jax.

God of War 2- Kratos "if all of olympus is against me.....then all of Olympus will die"
Epic line gives me goosebumps every time.

I'm interested in a beta invite for the rpg, thx.

Interested in D2d code.

"A man is a miserable little pile of secrets"- Castlevania SOTN.

"Your princess is in another castle"- Mario.

Thanks for the contest, kotomine. :)

The infamous "All your base are belong to us" from Zero Wing

Blacklight: Tango Down: Free Weapon Tag

"I knew this guy who was trying to set the world record on staying on a Ferris wheel. He'd been up there for like, two days or something, and he wanted some beer, but they weren't givin' him any. So he got this rope--and don't ask me where he got the rope from-- " - Ellis - Left 4 Dead 2

ONLIVE code: 50% off Any PlayPass, Any Game

Take heart fellow adventurers, for you have curried the favor of Boo, The only miniature giant space hamster in the Realm. My friend and companion ever since my h-h-head wound, he will lead us to victory! Onward to the Gnoll Stronghold to the west! Tarry not! We must go soon! - Minsc (Baldur's Gate)

or

Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? - Kefka (FF VI)

Playing for the Beta

[quote name='Kotomine']It is a limited edition skin for Champion Jax.[/QUOTE]

Cool... I am still in for it then.

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... have at you!" - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Put me in for the Beta Invitation.

[quote name='Kotomine']Didn't meet the criteria yet:

"All you have to do is tell me your favorite quote from a video game (be sure to include the name of the game)"[/QUOTE]

Didn't even notice XP

Halo 3: "A Hero Need Not Speak. When He Is Gone, The World Will Speak For Him."

I'd like the League of Legends Exclusive Skin...

"I became a criminal not to be a victim." or something like that, I haven't played English version - Tommy Angelo, Mafia (2002)

Beta Invitation to Rift: Planes of Telara would be good ;d

Although over time, my husband will desire me less, sexually, he will always enjoy my pies. - Psychonauts

Like to be entered for the 50% off any game Onlive code.

No one has entered for the 50% off Red Faction Guerrilla Playpass code yet. If someone were to enter for it now, they wouldn't have much competition ;)

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye,' and you were like [in low pitched voice]'No way,' Then I was all like 'We pretended we were going to murder you?'[sigh] That was great." - Portal

League of Legends skin please.

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum! And I'm all out of gum..." -Duke Nukem

League of Legends exclusive pls :D

"We all make choices. But in the end, our choices make us."
―Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

Thanks for your generous offer!

Although I hate the game..

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."
-Balthier (FFXII)

Not only is it true in Ivalice, but in our world as well.

Last day to get your entries in if you haven't already. All entries are due by 6PM PST/9 PM EST, any entries after that time will not be accepted. (No exceptions)

bread's done
Back