GGT #42 will be playing Halo Reach with TMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
TMK hates me, so he won't play Reach with me. :cry:

Actually, that's probably a good thing. ^_^

Besides, we all know that Quantum Theory >>>>>> Halo Reach, since it's on PS3 and Japanese. And it has a cute chick you can throw at enemies man! Oh yeah, she's pretty hot. And it's basically like Gears but better, because it's Japanese.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Young man in Kansas killed in freak tornado accident while attempting to get the newest Halo game at Midnight.

Side note: MS sends grieving family a LE Halo Reach Edition of the Xbox 360 console with a copy of the Legendary edition of the game.[/QUOTE]
Is that supposed to be a nice thing? Sounds like that would be reminding the rest of the family of what their son died trying to get. They even got two copies of the game.

Played Spider Man Dimensions... I have no idea if its worth my time after beating the first level.

Plus its a little sad how much it mirrors Batman Arkham. I would have wished they did their own twist on things a little more.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Played Spider Man Dimensions... I have no idea if its worth my time after beating the first level.

Plus its a little sad how much it mirrors Batman Arkham. I would have wished they did their own twist on things a little more.[/QUOTE]
Spidey games that have "done their own twist" in recent past have never done well.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Spidey games that have "done their own twist" in recent past have never done well.[/QUOTE]

hmmm.... I recall one that did alot of good twists and well

1-a56dffspidermancover.jpg

that one is still my fave as well besides Maximum Carnage.

decided to send Shattered Dimensions back to gamefly anyway... would rather play other things released this month.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Spidey games that have "done their own twist" in recent past have never done well.[/QUOTE]

Didn't Web of Shadows have its own unique combat system? I can't recall another game that had one similar to it. So there's a twist!

Spider-man games have tried all sorts of things over the years. I think the multiple dimensions, if anything, is a good way to put in a ton of fanservice, and expose others to the other spider-man universes.

Also, I don't think there exists the technology or the manpower to do a spider-man game right with a reasonable budget.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Is that supposed to be a nice thing? Sounds like that would be reminding the rest of the family of what their son died trying to get. They even got two copies of the game.[/QUOTE]
It would be good for my family. We're all very Halocentric. We have a Pelican Christmas ornament on our tree and eeeeeeverything. I got a text from my dad this morning saying that he's probably going to buy me a (second) Legendary of Reach and ship it home to me as a Christmas present. WOOOO! Two copies of Legendary!

Oh, and as for Spidey: I've liked every single one of them except Friend or Foe.

I'm not sure what to play next, I was going to go back to Bioshock 2 but I wasn't really feeling it. I jumped into the online for a bit which actually wasn't bad. Maybe I'll give it another try tonight.

How's Reach ?

i dunno what to get, fable 3 or fallout new vegas... i like fable 2 and fallout 3 and i don't want both when the release :(

[quote name='benjamouth']

How's Reach ?[/QUOTE]
It is great. Personally, the game is completely worth what I paid JUST FOR FIREFIGHT. Firefight is so much better in this game than in ODST, it's like this is really what Firefight was supposed to be. The campaign is pretty fantastic, too, just a little more difficult than I remember the other games being. I haven't tried the online multi yet.

[quote name='pete5883']I'm cracking. The hype has grabbed hold of me and I'm about to order Halo: Reach. Someone stop me.[/QUOTE]

Stop or I'll force you to play with everybody in the GGT.

Congrats to cheska and good luck and all that, don't take it personally, I'd jump on that opportunity too, but this tester thing continues to be one of the biggest jokes of the industry along with WCG Ultimate Gamer reality show.

"Tripplethreat"
clip_thumb_9.jpg

"A lot of people find me intimidating, i'm so like, loud and enthusiastic"

"you can't pwn a pwner"

If anything the lameness of these contestants means it should be a no contest for cheska.. lol

[quote name='jer7583']WCG Ultimate Gamer reality show.[/QUOTE]

Oh man that show was god awful.

I have higher hopes for Cheska than I do for the tards populating that cluster fuck.

And thats based on nothing cept for her posts here.

Well Justin Wong is on season 2 of WCG - and MarkMan talks highly of that princessaura girl

No, it's actually stupid.

just like GRRRL GAMER

and the word GAMER in general. Shameful.

[quote name='jer7583']Well Justin Wong is on season 2 of WCG - and MarkMan talks highly of that princessaura girl[/QUOTE]

So he'll be good at Streetfighter, but will he know to break into a corner in PGR4, time will tell.

Markman is probably hitting that :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back