My thank you video to the lovely CAG boys!

Libby

CAG Veteran
Just wondered if any of you had seen my thank you video on youtube for the CAG Boys?

Such nice young men!

Toodle pip!

Libby

Hello my lovelies

I'd love to post the link but I can't seem to figure out how, it must be my age. I'm too old for this dangled computer stuff!

Perhaps someone could pop the link thingamagig in for us?

Very nice people

Love Libby xxx

[quote name='Backlash']Is that you Wombat? You can't fool us![/QUOTE]

Oooh no I'm not the lovely Wombat, he's such a sweetie.

Wish I could figure out how to make the link to the youtube video.

Anyone able to help me?

My little ole brain isn't what it used to be.

I know what this is. This is one of those reality game shows where they see how dickish people are in real life. She's a plant and they want to see how many people will actually stop and help her. I bet the first person to help her wins money!

You youngsters do make me laugh.

A gameshow indeed? I remember the generation game with Larry Grayson what a nice young man he was I could tell you a story or two about him! We used to watch him on the tellybox many moons ago.

So do you all play computer games then?

My grandson has an x-station and plays it all day long. It even has those controller thingies with no wires! They work with magic through the air!

[quote name='Libby']You youngsters do make me laugh.

A gameshow indeed? I remember the generation game with Larry Grayson what a nice young man he was I could tell you a story or two about him! We used to watch him on the tellybox many moons ago.

So do you all play computer games then?

My grandson has an x-station and plays it all day long. It even has those controller thingies with no wires! They work with magic through the air![/QUOTE]

You're trying too hard.

You do all make me laugh. I might have to make another video for one of you lovely forum members.

Now I see why the now-defunct CAG Foreplay wording is still included in this forum's title.

so according to the link on the youtube description (which I don't recommend you clicking), you can hire her to give personalized messages.

this sounds like a great gag birthday gift. lol

bread's done
Back