Son of Epic PAX 2010 Swag Bag, Awesome PAX Poster Pack and Mogworld

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
Our PAX prizes last week were epic, but we have some awesome swag left over for a second week of giveaways. There's:
  • Son of Epic PAX 2010 Swag Bag with some of the same great items as last week (Guitar Hero: Van Halen game for Xbox 360, Halo: Reach Noble 6 Avatar Helmet code, Dragon Quest Slime bag) and a few new ones (Brink and Hunted: The Demon's Forge tees)
  • Awesome PAX Poster Pack with 7 posters (including one double-sided) and a very large sticker. Two of the posters are signed!
  • Mogworld by Yahtzee "Zero Punctuation" Croshaw
SonOfPAX2010SwagBag_3.jpg
Brink1_5.jpg
mogworld_5.jpg

As usual, you can get up to 4 entries and play for whichever of the prizes you'd like - maybe even win more than one, if you're very lucky!

Just be sure to enter by 5p Pacific on Wednesday, September 22.

Spaced on the link - here it is (thanks, cap'n!):
http://www.busygamernews.com/2010/09/free_stuff_friday_-_son_of_epi.html

Good luck - there will NOT be a Grandson of Epic Swag Bag, so this is your last chance to take home a piece of PAX Prime 2010!

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered! Thanks for doing 2, I can't believe I missed the first giveaway. That portal 2 shirt alone was epic.

Not as many entries this time = more chances to win. I think only one person has expressed interest in Mogworld!

Thanks again Gamewatcher! I don't have a PSP but it is very cool that you do easier to win prizes if you keep your eye out.

Won Prize Pack #2! Jeez that's a lot of stuff, I'm not sure where I'll stick all the posters. Thanks for the contest busygamer :D

Congrats to the winners - and to those who didn't, stick with it. Your luck will turn. I've been doing these giveaways for two years now, and I've seen luck fall on people who've stuck with it!

bread's done
Back