Amazon.com DoTD: Guitar Hero 5 Guitar bundle $49.99 (ps3/xbox/wii)

Not a bad price - however, word on the street is that the new guitars shipping with Warriors of Rock are the best yet, so you might want to hold off and pick up one of those.

Although, my guess is they'll take a while to drop, so it's still a gamble (and who knows how stable the new tech will be).

Note that the guitars themselves are only $20 each on the sale, and the discs for GH5 are like $15, so you'd be better off buying the discs and guitars separately rather than the bundle for $50. Note that the 360 and PS3 disc-only are only in stock with 3rd parties, however.

Just picked up one of the guitars for $20. I was gonna get one of the guitar bundles of Warriors of Rock, but I don't think the new guitars will be much different.

I really like this guitar, the last time this bundle went on sale ($30 I think?) I bought two of them. Now the GH5 guitar is my primary and I have a spare as well. I turned around the games for $10 or so each so I got the guitars for $20.

Moral of the story is I recommend this guitar for $20.

[quote name='Izod517']Shouldn't this bundle be $20 by now?[/QUOTE]

Maybe not $20, but considering when it first came out Amazon had it for $80 with a $40 credit - and the game by itself was recently $10 on another DOTD - this is weak.

Do any PS2 GH guitars work with the PS3? I think I have one wired (PS2 controller port) and 2 wireless (USB receiver) PS2 GH guitars; kind of ridiculous if none of the work with PS3.

I picked up a stand alone guitar for $19.99. I needed a GH one for GH II & III. Gamestop sel used wired ones for $14.99!! So this is a good deal for me.

bread's done
Back