Blacklight Tango Down - GFWL 75% off $3.75

When downloading through GFWL, are you getting an actual install file you can back up? Or is it similar to Steam and Impulse where you have to do it through the client? Debating whether to get it through GFWL or Impulse at the moment.

i feel obligated as a CAG to mention that this game is just awful -- it's a budget title and it doesn't hide that fact at all.

I don't even like the new CoD games but after devoting time to the mess of mediocrity that is Blacklight, I really missed Modern Warfare. Yeah it's cheap, but so are the dozen of other shooters that were released 5 years ago and are better than this. And if you want to ignore this opinion, that's fine -- but I can say it's a fact that the matchmaking is horrendous, good luck. Especially the PC version, you will not be able to find a match. Period.

I played the trial for the 360 version and it's not bad at all, for what I played. The match making was terrible in that one instance (put in a match with maybe four people), but for $15 ($4 at the moment), it's quality far exceeds the price. The graphics are pretty good for a download, the gameplay is fine, tons of unlockables and progression. I think it's 12 maps too with several game modes.

Got this on steam for $15, played it for 57 min and don't expect to pick it up again, but for that price I'd say it's worth it. Hardly anyone playing the PC version though, will take awhile for a lobby to fill up.

bread's done
Back