Amazon.com Katamari Forever (ps3) now $25.05 w/ FSSS (hubbagames fulfill. by amazon)

PublikDefender

CAGiversary!
Katamari Forever (ps3) is now $25.05 w/ FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING
Hubbagames fulfilled by Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Katamari-Fore..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1284753604&sr=8-1

I've been searching for a good price on katamari for a good long while. I've been waiting on an amazon deal that qualifies for free super saver shipping since shipping rates are otherwise dependent on location. Thus, this is great for noncontinental peeps like alaska and hawaii. You may want to jump on this now b/c i don't even see this in stock in retail anymore. This may be as good as it gets.

Someone already listed this, and just like in that thread, there are cheaper listings on Amazon for the same game, such as from Gameroom Deals ($17.99 + $4.14 S/H) and Game & Electronics Online ($18.85 + $4.98 S/H).

I wonder if I'm the only one that gets motion sickness from playing this. I played it on the PS2 but just couldn't continue after a while, and the same with the PS3 demo I tried. It's really an awesome, simple, and addictive game though, my head just can't handle all the rolling around it it seems :/

bread's done
Back