Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Beef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
teabag.png

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']What the hell is up with that tv?[/QUOTE]

It was photo-shopped into the picture so it isn't aligned, it's not actually part of that living room setting.

That picture is pretty funny, though.

Man, I'm so ridiculously tired. I should play Yakuza 3, but I really want to just go to sleep. But not even babies go to sleep at 6PM. I should eat something. Then maybe I should play Yakuza 3. But I'm too lazy to put Yakuza 3 in the PS3. What was I doing in the game again? I think I was doing a bunch of those hitman missions. Those are pretty legit. I've been completely ignoring the main quest. I think I'm like 13 or 14 hours into this playthrough of it. I have some pizza from lunch that I might eat before I play Yakuza 3. I was going to try and get some work done tonight, but I'm too tired to even bother. I guess I'll probably do most of it tomorrow, but I also want to play some Yakuza 3 tomorrow sometime. I don't know what I'm going to eat tomorrow. I think I still have chicken in the freezer, but I really do need to go to the store sometime because I don't have a whole lot of options. I'm running pretty low on alcohol, too. All I have right now is rum, which is too light for me. I guess I could down some of that remaining rum tonight, but I'm already so tired that it will probably put me totally to sleep.

Beef, you and I must be on the same wavelink today. We both made "sponsored by" threads within a matter of minutes of each-other. No rip-off intended.:lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='dallow']???

Sports Champions and Tumble look superior to it's Wii counterparts.

Then I have Heavy Rain to finish with it and Time Crisis "collection" + echochrome ii soon. RE Gold on the cheap wouldn't be so bad, haven't played the extra missions.[/QUOTE]

Minigame collections? Lightgun games? Waggle in RE?

Where have we seen this before...

wii-tennis1.jpg

???

We've had 4 years of that already. Casuals have moved on to iPhones/iPads and the non-TMK Sony fans want no part of that.

[quote name='manthing']Minigame collections? Lightgun games? Waggle in RE?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but it's Sony, bro. Of course it looks better.

Oh yeah, forgot it will be in HD and soon-to-be forgotten 3D.

And don't think I'm just picking on Sony. KINECT is going to fail harder than Move will.

fuck Kinect. And Move.

More Reach tonight. Just finished the rest of my achievement farming in Firefight (super easy with that 1,000,000 points in 10 minutes map under top downloads).

Eating dinner then looking forward to getting back to the multiplayer.

+ Heavy Rain and echochrome ii as I mentioned.

Hopefully Children of Eden will support it as well. It's tailor made for it.
Will be interesting to see how well it works with fps as well.

I was hoping Amazon would've sent out my stuff faster so I can play them this weekend. Ah wells... Beyond family stuff, I'm set to see RE: Afterlife 3D and check out my friend's new A/V set up this weekend.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']gunm you better have an ulterior motive for seeing that shit, like sex or rape.[/QUOTE]
There's not even any boobies in RE: Afterlife. :mad:

I've been playing more KH: BBS, and the game is really amazing. So far I'm pleased, I even convinced my boss to get a PSP and the game. She loves Disney (Villains in particular) and once she saw some of the characters in the game she fell in love with it. I started off with the recommended character order, so Terra is first, but I'm most excited to play as Aqua. Her characters seems to most interesting, and I like her VA so far.

[quote name='seanr1221']I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to sit here and say its the most amazing game ever and your going to love it because it's not for everyone. Personally, it's one of my favorite games, and I really enjoy the elements of the game. Not to mention the fact that it incorporated two of my favorite franchises: Final Fantasy AND Disney. If you get a chance, you should at least try it.

[quote name='manthing']Recommending your boss buy a PSP?

Someone's getting a pink slip in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Haha, ACTUALLY I got a raise ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game.[/QUOTE]

Smart man. They're terrible.

Even my love of Disney and Square couldn't make it any good... once I got over the initial -- 'Hey, there's so and so" or "Look! I'm in this movie!"... I realized how fucking mentally retarded the designer of the camera system was. And the real kicker? They didn't fix the fucking camera in the sequel!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Smart man. They're terrible.

Even my love of Disney and Square couldn't make it any good... once I got over the initial -- 'Hey, there's so and so" or "Look! I'm in this movie!"... I realized how fucking mentally retarded the designer of the camera system was. And the real kicker? They didn't fix the fucking camera in the sequel![/QUOTE]

I honestly had no problems with the camera in any of the KH games EXCEPT for fucking 358/2 Days. That game had the worst camera angles, which is one of the reason I hated it so much.

[quote name='Cheska19']I honestly had no problems with the camera in any of the KH games EXCEPT for fucking 358/2 Days. That game had the worst camera angles, which is one of the reason I hated it so much.[/QUOTE]

Ma'am, your standards are low.

Either that or you've never played a 3D Zelda game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ma'am, your standards are low.

Either that or you've never played a 3D Zelda game.[/QUOTE]

No, I just genuinely had no problems with the camera.

Also, I know someone mentioned they beat Spidey already. To whoever beat it, did you complete it on Hard difficulty?

[quote name='seanr1221']TMK wants to bone Chestka.[/QUOTE]

Despite the stupid youtube comments, I've had guys try to talk to me left and right. I'm almost debating telling people I'm a lesbian so they'll leave me alone lol.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I blame her inferior girl brain.[/QUOTE]

I know who I WONT be mentioning on the show now. Have fun slitting your wrist JSP. Remember to cut vertically, not horizontally.

[quote name='seanr1221']TMK wants to bone Chestka every Squeenix girly man-baby protagonist.[/QUOTE]

fix'd.

So sad that GGT people will be buying into the crappy motion control add-ons

[quote name='Cheska19']No, I just genuinely had no problems with the camera.

Also, I know someone mentioned they beat Spidey already. To whoever beat it, did you complete it on Hard difficulty?[/QUOTE]

I have no clue how. After playing all the 3D zelda games, all I could think of when I was getting beaten in the fucking head by unseen hallows was "Why doesn't this have Ocarina of Time/Wind Waker's camera, it'd be so much better." And don't even get me started on the fucking Clock Tower/Undersea levels. Bad camera plus floating? Holy shit in a pita. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Cheska19']Despite the stupid youtube comments, I've had guys try to talk to me left and right. I'm almost debating telling people I'm a lesbian so they'll leave me alone lol.[/QUOTE]

They'll tell you to prove it.

[quote name='Cheska19']I know who I WONT be mentioning on the show now. Have fun slitting your wrist JSP. Remember to cut vertically, not horizontally.[/QUOTE]

28968438_9524f82314.jpg

No kinect though, I just can't imagine a game controlling well at at all without being able to freely move your character.

Even those cool Kinect games (finally) that were announced at TGS have me doubting because I just can't imagine how they'll control unless every game is on rails.

I finally get to play Halo Reach with some volume tonight. Going through the campaign on Hardened has been pretty fun. I'm tempted to play through it again on Legendary, I haven't tried a Halo game on solo Legendary since Halo 1 (fucking Library).

Some sucker on Goozex bought KOF XII from me. Thank god, I can't get that abortion out of my house quickly enough. I can't believe that it's at all related to KOF XI and KOF '02 Unlimited Match.

[quote name='Cheska19']I know who I WONT be mentioning on the show now. Have fun slitting your wrist JSP. Remember to cut vertically, not horizontally.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're not seriously offended. I was just kidding. :(

[quote name='Halo05']I finally get to play Halo Reach with some volume tonight. Going through the campaign on Hardened has been pretty fun. I'm tempted to play through it again on Legendary, I haven't tried a Halo game on solo Legendary since Halo 1 (fucking Library).

Some sucker on Goozex bought KOF XII from me. Thank god, I can't get that abortion out of my house quickly enough. I can't believe that it's at all related to KOF XI and KOF '02 Unlimited Match.[/QUOTE]

Abortion indeed.

And I believe Halo's 2nd hardest difficulty is "Heroic".

[quote name='Cheska19']Haha, ACTUALLY I got a raise ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cheska19']I'm almost debating telling people I'm a lesbian lol.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I hope you're not seriously offended. I was just kidding. :([/QUOTE]

Remember...horizontally. ;)

The RE movies have never been good, but I keep watching them. The first was tolerable enough for me, and they have only gotten worse.

But this one is in Triple Deeeeee!!! :whee:

I just need some mindless entertainment this weekend as On Call this week was a real PMS bitch.

[quote name='dallow']No kinect though, I just can't imagine a game controlling well at at all without being able to freely move your character.

Even those cool Kinect games (finally) that were announced at TGS have me doubting because I just can't imagine how they'll control unless every game is on rails.[/QUOTE]

You can use a controller and Kinect at the same time.

---

I beat the game, Cheskameatlog. Played it on normal and it was super easy.

[quote name='seanr1221']You can use a controller and Kinect at the same time.

---

I beat the game, Cheskameatlog. Played it on normal and it was super easy.[/QUOTE]

Sean's what we now refer to as a casual hardcore gamer, Frankie B. :cool:

Really?

They definitely need to show a game that does that.
Hmm, this changes a lot.
Hopefully Suda's games does this.

The real question is... who WANTS to be mentioned on the Tester?

Wait, why the hell would I want to use a controller while I'm playing a Kinect game???

Purpose, you have been defeated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back