FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

Tsukinikawatte

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
All items are the original black label releases, unless noted otherwise. Also, it's ALWAYS better to under quote the item condition than to over quote. My items are usually like new, but if not, they are at least in very good to excellent condition. (If you need conditions please message me.)

CONDITION RATINGS: S (Sealed), E+ (Like new), E (Excellent), VG (Very Good), A (Acceptable), (GH) = Greatest Hits.

Hey all, been a while. Looking for Final Fantasy TCG Theme Decks, booster packs, or boxes coming out this week.

Otherwise I have been selling my amiibo collection on instagram and posting them here. Willing to cut deals, but really could use the money for rent. Below is my instagram with what's left.

https://www.instagram.com/ffxiv_lux/

Looking to buy the Europe Steelbook edition in mint condition. LMK if you can help!

Lightning-Returns-Final-Fantasy-XIII-Steelbook-Game.jpg

HAVE:

https://www.instagram.com/ffxiv_lux/

WANTS:  
:) Want :bouncy:Medium Want:whee:High Want :pray:Miracle Want
:hot: Not sure I want to trade, unless a decent offer.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Europe Steelbook Edition

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Steelbook Serah/Noel Versions. Must be mint.

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Steelbook

Futureshop version has an alternate cover in the inside.

:pray: - Xenosaga Items - Prefer new, but depending on the item can be used in excellent condition. :pray:
:pray:Noel Nendoroid

--------------- :applause: FEEDBACK :applause:---------------

http://gametz.com/user/Tsukinikawatte.html
http://myworld.ebay.com/pecinapixel

:hot: *NOTE: I have tons of feedback, some on livejournal as well and also at Retro Gaming roundtable.
--------------------------------
I'm looking for this nendo of Blazblue Character Noel Vermillion, prefer sealed, but i need help tracking it down. it was released in the Japanese limited edition and again for those in Europe, but us in the states got no LE!

PLEASE HELP.

Last edited by a moderator:
*DO NOT EDIT POSTS WHEN BIDDING. IF YOU FORGET SOMETHING PLEASE POST AGAIN THIS WILL KEEP FROM CAUSING CONFUSION.

RULES

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.50 or $.10 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs with a lot of Negative Feedback).
8) CAGs with over 50 positive trades at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each additional item will be $1. (most of the time it's because I have to buy your packing materials as I don't have tons of boxes around. I'll try to keep shipping as low as I can, but on Limited Edition items they are big so expect to pay more for shipping.

~ Amazon Payments, Money Order, and Paypal - (I prefer Amazon payments or money order because I don't want to have a ton of micro transactions that cause my Pp account to close. If you get a bulk of items I don't mind taking payment via paypal.)

~ Questions - (Ask them BEFORE LOWBALL IS OVER. MEANING QUESTIONS ON THE CONDITION CHART OR FOR THOSE PICKY ABOUT ITEMS LISTED.)

I WILL UPDATE BIDS AS MUCH AS I CAN AS SOON AS I CAN.

-------------------
INVOICES

Payment color coding system = Invoice estimate ready to be paid Paid Shipped

Example of how total is generated:
Shipping - $ (since this is a smaller lowball I can check shipping individually) + $1 per extra items + Item winnings= TOTAL (No shipping charge for freebies)

Payment explanation - So it's going to be color codded according to everyone's amounts. what I need to have are addresses. I can try to reduce shipping by request or you can just pay the amount per the rules. I don't mind working to reduce everyone's costs.

As far as shipping goes I need everyone to PM me shipping addresses. Put you CAG Name in the title and the word address like so.
"Username's Address"

Also, please specify the way you would like to pay (for PAYPAL - No Gifting please. I'd rather get hit with fees than for my account to be closed.). So I can figure out the easiest way for me to organize this and get to packing.

That way I don't delete it and this can go fast. ;)

I don't know if anyone is overseas, so please make sure to specify country as this will be my first time shipping overseas. :whistle2:#

This is the message I will be replying with once I am ready for you to send payment.

You can send payment to (My E-mail address will be here)

I ask that there is no gifting as I do not want my paypal account to be close. Please send in one lump amount so that I will not be hit with more than one fee. I will ship as soon as possible.
If there are any disputes with shipping fees or if you prefer to have exact shipping please reply PRIOR to sending payment.
Thank you for your assistance and your patience as we wrap up this lowball. :D

Users from last lowball that did not leave feedback and recieved negative feedback from me.

Cuke
E+ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Complete guide for Explorer's of Time and Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maigoyume']If its playable in english I don't mind, but if its in Japanese I'll have to pass

Anyhow, free bump[/QUOTE]

Oh, they're easily playable. The RPG aspect is in japanese though, as in the story. There is english text such as the names of KOS-MOS move X-buster, hilbert effect, etc.

So there is some english and the games aren't that hard to figure out as it shows stat changes with you items as well so you can tell what you want to equip by the green positive number changes. So, I guess it's up to whether or not you mind the story in JP.

There are no plans to being over the sequel from Japan as of yet. Exceed came out in March and originally sold for 100, but most ppl in states paid like 120. So, I've reduced the price to 80 and on top of that I'm throwing in the 1st came and it's ost for free.

That aside you can easily get 40 hours out of the second game and expect to hit high amount of hours with the secret dungeon. I had no problems playing as I have minimal reading abilities, but no way am I fluent.

Anywho thanks for the bump and here a video from the game~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvLIonquUKU

Daaaang, if I didn't already have the SRW: limited stuff, I would be all over that. Good luck with raising funds, though I'd personally hold onto the Taisen stuff with a death grip.

[quote name='Rasen']Daaaang, if I didn't already have the SRW: limited stuff, I would be all over that. Good luck with raising funds, though I'd personally hold onto the Taisen stuff with a death grip.[/QUOTE]

Well, these are extras so I figure I'd help ppl out with completing their collection.

Exceed is sold out everywhere, playasia, gamechoiceclub, the official site, etc.

Also, price dropping FFVII AC w/FFXIII demo as it seems play asia has also done a price drop, so i gotta be competitive.

All money raised is going to be spent at DV8's shop anyhow.

BBS is a retail copy, but I'm still working on completing it. Anything else you might have been interested in for MGS: PW? If not once I complete BBS I'll get back to you.

[quote name='crr_1119']BBS is a retail copy, but I'm still working on completing it. Anything else you might have been interested in for MGS: PW? If not once I complete BBS I'll get back to you.[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer to wait for BBS, if that's cool. I really was looking forward to getting a copy. If you think you're not going to trade lmk, so I can go ahead and sell. But, if you want to trade lmk.

I'm interested as long as BBS is complete and has its slip cover. Thanks!

bread's done
Back