$20 sideshowtoy.com gift card giveaway [It's over!]

War Machine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got this gift card/code at the San Diego Comic-Con and haven't used it cause the code is only worth $20 and every single item they sell on that site that is eligible for the gift card is very expensive.

Anyway, I'll give out this code to a random user who posts in this thread, but please check this link before posting as it will show you what items the gift card is eligible for, be ready to fork over some more cash if you intend to buy anything from there:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/listing.php?status=giftcard&viewall=true

If you see something you like and want to get it for 20 bucks cheaper then go ahead and post.

Simply posting in this thread will qualify as an entry. I'll accept all entries that post before 11:59PM PST on Friday, September 24th, 2010, only one entry per user will be accepted. After the time to enter is over I'll write everyone's username into a piece of paper, fold the pieces into little balls, mixed them all up in a hat, and pick out the winner without looking. The winner will receive the code by private message on this site. Good luck.

:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#:whistle2:#
Update: One in ten odds is pretty good.

I carried out the giveaway to the letter, put everyone's name in a piece of paper, mixed them up in a hat and picked up the very first ball of paper I touched.

***And the winner is... ImpurePhoen1x***:applause::whee:

Congratulations! Check your private messages for your code. And thanks to everyone else for participating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You for letting me enter. I see some DC Plush Dolls that I would not mind getting. Good luck to everyone else that enters.

I would use the $20 to buy a Catalog Volume 11 and use the $20 giftcard that comes with the Catalog to buy the Indiana Jones Fedora.

bread's done
Back