Madden 11 CAG League - Signup's Open - Week 9 + Salary & FA Bidding

Jinchuriki

CAGiversary!
This franchise has a Salary Cap and Free Agent Bidding in part by MyLeagueManager.net

Updated March 29, 2011

Register at: http://cagps3league.proboards.com
Request an invite to psn id: Ch1d0r1_666

Madden 11 CAG PS3 League
sign-ups open, currently in week 9. We play 1 game per week. Sundays or Monday night is the deadline for each week. If you need extra time to pay ask me.
maddenlogo.png

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
COLTS owner ByeDesign
Congratulations!
Final Score Colts 28, Packers 21

Current Rules and Regulations:
http://cagps3league.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=rules

Franchise Settings:
League Name: CAG PS3 League
Password: Must Join Forum to get Password

Game Skill: ALL-PRO
Quarter Length: 10 min.
Accelerated Clock: OFF
Injuries: On
Fatigue: On
Trading: OFF
Weather: On
Max Users: 32
Allow Join: NO (if you want to join ask me ill Open it up)
ADVANCE Sundays Nights

SCHEDULE:
1 game per week, League gets advanced when every one plays or
Wednedays Midnight the latest.

If you have any questions or suggestions please hit me up. I dint want to be too picky with the rules. I just want people to play and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='m_d_amore']really Free agents you already scooped up all the best ones when we werent supposed to. whatever[/QUOTE]

Good thing i did, two if my guys are out for 11 weeks. Hey there were no rules stated back. If you want to make a trade hit me up.

[quote name='Slader4881']I'll take the Chargers

PSN - Slader4881[/QUOTE]

Cool, let me send you the password & invite... actually let me boot my ps3. check like in 30 min.

thats what you have a bench for if your starters get hurt duh. not dump your bench and be greedy and grab everyone

[quote name='mikestra']I am interested in taking over the steelers if possible.
psn name: mikestra[/QUOTE]

alright bro ill send you an invite.

Whao! the saints scored 77 pts?? wtf should i dumb it down back to 5 min?? lol i should be the league leader in all stats.. haha jk. Another team cought up to my TDs

[quote name='jinchuriki']whao! The saints scored 77 pts?? Wtf should i dumb it down back to 5 min?? Lol i should be the league leader in all stats.. Haha jk. Another team cought up to my tds[/quote]

:d

[quote name='Logan_Bucky_Lions']i'm in psn loganbucky want the lions[/QUOTE]
sure, let me send you an invite if you havent searched for it yet.

[quote name='killuminatti650']yo i am trying to join...gimme a team with a good young fast D...........

PSN: Killuminatti650
E-mail: [email protected]

thanks[/QUOTE]

get what ever team you want bro... the bills are probably available.

let me send you an invite.

[quote name='killuminatti650']is their trading?is their a offseason rookie draft? can we trade for draft picks?

thanks[/QUOTE]

yeah if you want to trade please post it here, what you need and your willing to trade.

I beleive there is a rookie draft, most madden leagues do it by default. I guess you can trade draft picks, but i dont see that anywhere yet. Isn't that till the end of the season?

You can also get players from the FA but just don't get too greedy, owners might need FA since injuries occur frequently.

New boot rules updated:
If you miss 2 games you will be booted. Or if you think you wont be able
to play your games, i can temporarily boot you so that your human opponent
can get his game in. If you play the cpu i will just sim it. Also please let me know if you
will be on vacation or away from your ps3 for a while, i can temp boot if requested.

[quote name='Midguy']Who is JR111737? I have a match against him this week that I need to co-ordinate.[/QUOTE]
new guy, yeah hit em up

what up all in league...

I need some DB's....

Pretty much everyone on team is on block for right price...pm me or hit me up on ps3

killuminatti650

[quote name='killuminatti650']what up all in league...

I need some DB's....

Pretty much everyone on team is on block for right price...pm me or hit me up on ps3

killuminatti650[/QUOTE]

interesting... I see you have a few dbs in the high 70's, Patrick Will @ 99 and Tokeo is injured..

I dont need any players but do you really need extra DBs?

I found the site and signed up, I'm zorro12585 with the Bengals, I have a bye this week i believe since we are in week 6, I may need some help at first with the league, i'm new to online leagues and the ps3, i have played it on xbox360 though but have not played much for 2 years and looking forward to playing more. How will I play my week 7 game? if its a person we set a time to play and if cpu how do i do it? will there be an option on weeks i dont have a bye to play games? thanks everybody

[quote name='zorro12585']I found the site and signed up, I'm zorro12585 with the Bengals, I have a bye this week i believe since we are in week 6, I may need some help at first with the league, i'm new to online leagues and the ps3, i have played it on xbox360 though but have not played much for 2 years and looking forward to playing more. How will I play my week 7 game? if its a person we set a time to play and if cpu how do i do it? will there be an option on weeks i dont have a bye to play games? thanks everybody[/QUOTE]

Person: Generally what has happened with me is that the person im facing will add me onPSN and then we play whenever we are online. Or we both say what times we are usually on and then work something out from there.

CPU: Whenever you want to play the cpu. At the first page in the franchise it will say: Press start to start game. This will put you right into your match.

hope this helped

Me and david just tried to play 2 times both times we lost connection for some reason. we are going to try again noon tomorrow

[quote name='m_d_amore']Me and david just tried to play 2 times both times we lost connection for some reason. we are going to try again noon tomorrow[/QUOTE]

mdamore we play this week, just let me know when ever is good for you

[quote name='m_d_amore']Me and david just tried to play 2 times both times we lost connection for some reason. we are going to try again noon tomorrow[/QUOTE]

sorry i had to advance it.

YOu didnt Have to really. your just being a Dick its cool I knew that was the way you are from the 1st week of this thing your Greedy and a jerkoff commish. really whats the rush?

[quote name='m_d_amore']YOu didnt Have to really. your just being a Dick its cool I knew that was the way you are from the 1st week of this thing your Greedy and a jerkoff commish. really whats the rush?[/QUOTE]

It was stated that every weds and sat we would advance at midnight so there is really no need to get like this. Yes it is hard to start games in the amount of time but try planning ahead, and if it doesnt work, just accept the sim.

[quote name='m_d_amore']YOu didnt Have to really. your just being a Dick its cool I knew that was the way you are from the 1st week of this thing your Greedy and a jerkoff commish. really whats the rush?[/QUOTE]

What do you guys want a game every 5 days? i can make a better schedule if you wish. Wed & Sat midnights is much easier, you guys are on all the time so why are you complaining??
Like i said, there is some of you that never get your games in. Im not going to wait, and let every one wait for you or anyone else. Just get your game in as soon as you see your opponent, dont take your sweet time, people got other things to do.

Like i said im not ganna wait for someone to get their game in last min. when they had a whole week to do it. So alteast now you know. Sorry for the drastic changes.

[quote name='m_d_amore']well it wasnt simmed at midnite 2. i won the sim. 3 mind ya neck[/QUOTE]

sorry i took some medication @ 10 and never woke up, so i simmed @ 7:50am pacific

[quote name='Jinchuriki']sorry i took some medication @ 10 and never woke up, so i simmed @ 7:50am pacific[/QUOTE]

so he actually had more time to play the game.....

Honestly if you wanted me to mind my own business, why post it for everyone to see. Take the lose and just continue. No need to complain in week 7

[quote name='Blk_Panther09']so he actually had more time to play the game.....

Honestly if you wanted me to mind my own business, why post it for everyone to see. Take the lose and just continue. No need to complain in week 7[/QUOTE]

I dont know if people make it a habit of checking owner news, in it i posted the league schedule.

So if you see your opponent online please challenge him, its not that im trying to rush any one to a game, its just that its 2 games per week so get it done while you can. You never know if the other person will have issues were he is not permitted to come back on, before its too late.

Dude, it's just a game. If you don't like how the league is setup now, you don't have to participate. Jinchuriki is just trying to keep the league moving, and I think not making exceptions for people is the right thing to do.

hmmm i hope you folks played your games.
Id like for people to post when they usually game, to better schedule matches.

Ill probably advance the league in the Sunday morning cuz i might go out tonight.

Whao.. i just saw whos played... Thanks for getting your games in, we just need 6 others to play.

bread's done
Back