H: BL2 Ult Lt Chest w/Premier Club, Gears of War 3 console, DLC...W: 3DS XL, Wii U

Fear No Darkness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Looking for:
Paypal.
Anything from the Monster Hunter series (except the games), I'd like swag, figures, anything, merch from MH is rare in the U.S.

PC/MAC:
Diablo III Collector's Edition NEW. Box is in absolute perfect condition if you care about that sorta thing, which I do!

:360: Have for Xbox 360:
Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition Sealed with sealed CE strategy guide.

:360: Like new Kinect system. Barely used.

:360: Brand New in Box Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Xbox 360 with 320GB HD, will do even trade for NIB PS3.
Gears of War 3 game, 1 controller, and DLC are NOT included. Just the console (and  and one controller. Both still NIB with wrapping.

Gears of War 3 Baird figure with Variant Gold Retro Rifle.

Bioshock Infinite Pre-order Industrial Revolution bonus game (Unlocks 6 in game bonuses)
Mass Effect 3 Argus Rifle Pre-order code
Fruit Ninja for the Kinect
The Gunstringer
:360: 3-1600 MSP cards.

PM offers. Paypal or perhaps trade if there's something I'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Title says it all. PM offers. Paypal only please, no trades. Two day gold trial comes with Legenedary Code if you need it otherwise a CAG in need can have it.

The Halo Reach Legendary Code actually contains 4 different items:
Spartan Armor Effect-Flaming Helmet
Elite Armor for use in Multiplayer
Falcon Avatar Accessory
Behind the Scenes Video[/QUOTE]

how much money we talking and where are u uk? us?

How much are they all worth? Well, the Legendary Code goes for almost $100 on eBay, but I'm not asking for that. As for the other codes, maybe $10 for a Recon Helmet, and $5 for the Alan Wake code. I'm located in the US.

[quote name='Nightfox31']please CML for the 2 BioShock faceplates[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest, but I didn't see anything I was interested in. Sorry.

[quote name='battousai11']cml for the bioshock faceplates![/QUOTE]

Potential interests...
Does the Sealed Bioshock 2 guide contain info on the DLCs?
Do you have a picture of The Last Remnant faceplate?
What is the Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor and M-490 code? Where does it come from?

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Looking to trade if possible do you have a code for Torchlight?[/QUOTE]

Nope no Torchlight code.

CML for L.A. Noire code? Or (and please tell me if this is against the rules, I haven't been around for a while), I'd be happy to order a 1600 point code from Amazon and forward you the email with the code for you to pick up Torchlight (and have 400 points left for whatever).

I have a Halo Reach Games on Demand code I want to get rid of. Can anybody on here help me out. PM me if you are interested. I will accept Microsoft Points and Xbox Live Prepaid Codes but I am also open to other offers as well. Also what does CML stand for?

LOL dude are you advertising on MY list? Seriously? CML stands for check my list to see if someone wants something you have. I mean thanks for the bump, but take it elsewhere.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']LOL dude are you advertising on MY list? Seriously? CML stands for check my list to see if someone wants something you have. I mean thanks for the bump, but take it elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Sorry just wanting to get rid of this code because Xbox screwed up my account again. Anyway your welcome for the bump. Lol.

Hey man, what would you want for the Call of the Dead poster. CML or give me something you would like. Don't have anything from Gears 3 though.

bread's done
Back