The Autumnal Equinox OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks that it's going to be around 90 here the rest of the week.

I just mowed my dead front yard and mulched the already dead leaves that have begun to fall.

[quote name='st0neface']In related news, it was a record ninety three degrees here today.[/QUOTE]

RDU has had more 90 degree days this summer than any other summer in recorded history. It is going to be 96 here on Thursday.

It's gonna rain here in MN most of the week.

The new fall TV season starts this week too.

I wish RB3 would be out around this time like Beatles and 2 were.

I got Blue Dragon for free a long time ago, and have yet to even open it.

[quote name='st0neface']In related news, it was a record ninety three degrees here today.[/QUOTE]

It was 95 here.. same tomorrow.. this is almost unbearable.. one more week and then we'll have temperatures in the 80's. It's been above 90 degrees every day for the past four month except two or three days.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm getting Blue Dragon from Goozex. You know, like, 3 years late.[/QUOTE]

Thats not late...IMO.

[quote name='Brak']I got Blue Dragon for free a long time ago, and have yet to even open it.[/QUOTE]

:highfive:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']This blue moon isn't going to drink itself...[/QUOTE]

Mmm, Blue Moon...

[quote name='Number83']Thats not late...IMO.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's not too bad. I'm hoping I like Blue Dragon. There just really aren't that many of my kind of games on the 360. If it wasn't for the Arcade, the thing wouldn't get a lot of playing.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Nah, it's not too bad. I'm hoping I like Blue Dragon. There just really aren't that many of my kind of games on the 360. If it wasn't for the Arcade, the thing wouldn't get a lot of playing.[/QUOTE]

What kind of games are your kind?

Totally unrelated...Ahhhhh, Phillies Fans...

mlb_u_redman_600.jpg

[quote name='Number83']What kind of games are your kind?[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't like first-person shooters. Which is like, half the 360's library.

Some games I've enjoyed on 360: Fable II, Lego Star Wars, Eternal Sonata, and Assassin's Creed, although that one is little darker than normal for me. Oh, also played through Gun, which was surprisingly fun and not normally my kind of game. I appreciated that it was a fairly easy game, except for a few story missions.

I've got Assassin's Creed II, Kameo, Enchanted Arms, and Banjo-Kazooie waiting for me to try.

Generally, I prefer cutesy games, happy games. I don't like to be stressed out when I'm gaming. A nice, relaxing turn-based RPG is right up my alley. My Nintendo DS has been my primary gaming platform for years now, as it has lots of colorful, creative games.

[quote name='Number83']What kind of games are your kind?

Totally unrelated...Ahhhhh, Phillies Fans...

mlb_u_redman_600.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He shoulda put on yellow eye patches and been the armored spiderman.

[quote name='TheRock88']Isnt that like the third time this year it's happened at Citizen's Bank Park?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but this time he didn't get Tased.

[quote name='flowery']Thanks, that's a relief.

I wish they wouldn't have done it in the middle of the day though. I was hoping to get a couple of hours of MW2 in with my buddy.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't MW2 make you rage and want to kill people? I don't know that you should be playing with others... :lol:

So if the women on The Price is Right were called Barker's Beauties before... what are they now?

Drew's Dames
Carey's Chicks?

Holy fuck... he lost a lot of weight and looks REALLY old!

[quote name='utopianmachine']Arcade games like the upcoming Costume Quest make me squeal with delight.
[/QUOTE]

Looks like Fairytale Fights. It can't possibly be as bad as Fairytale Fights was though- that game was fucking broken.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Doesn't MW2 make you rage and want to kill people? I don't know that you should be playing with others... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah most of the time but it's tolerable when we are on together.

What is funny though is since getting that first Map Pack from him I have only played Crash once and none of the others. The map rotation seems fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back