Iron Man 2 @ BB for 360, PS3, Wii, PSP and DS $19.99

[quote name='mxpowar']I played the demo of the first one on the 360 and I hated it so am I to assume that the second one is even worse?[/QUOTE]

Same here but i played the demo for the 2nd game and it's actually not as bad as the original. The controls are much tighter and the flying isn't all wild with the camera. I see the 360 version is listed as "coming soon"

[quote name='malethief']Same here but i played the demo for the 2nd game and it's actually not as bad as the original. The controls are much tighter and the flying isn't all wild with the camera. I see the 360 version is listed as "coming soon"[/QUOTE]
Oh really? Well those were my main problems with the first one so I may check out the demo. Thanks.

is this a perm. price drop? guess we'll see who follows suit..I got part 1 for $4.98 at Target, maybe I can wait for that..

OK so I just played the demo for this and it's actually pretty good. I had totally written off this game because of the poor reviews and the suckage of the first game. But it kind of reminds me of a poor man's Zone of the Enders, which is still pretty good. Anyway, thanks for reminding me of this game, OP!

bread's done
Back