Free MS Points from BING

JetEngineJesus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
*edit* LOOKS LIKE THE DEAL IS U.S. ONLY. Sorry for the false post, gang....

So I'm sure you guys have seen this, but if you download and install the Bing search bar, and opt in to some sort of rewards program, you can earn MS Points to use on XBL.
You get 250 free Rewards Points right off the hop, just for opting in (though you can only redeem for points in increments of 100, so technically, you only get 200 points unless you use the Bing search bar or something to earn more points).
I opted in and tried to redeem my points, but they'd only let me add 1 "gift" to my cart at once, so seems like it might only be 100 MS Points now, then another once that order has been processed...?
I couldn't figure out how to change my country to Canada (nobody ever said I was a smart man...), so I just had them deliver the points to a fake name at a Taco Bell in L.A. :twoguns: Take THAT, faceless multinational corporations! BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Free points is free points, I guess, but it seemed like waaaayyy too much effort to get, like, a free RB song...

*edit* you can find more details and links here:
https://ssl.bing.com/rewards/signup/...6ajr&wom=false

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JetEngineJesus']So I'm sure you guys have seen this, but if you download and install the Bing search bar, and opt in to some sort of rewards program, you can earn MS Points to use on XBL.
You get 250 free Rewards Points right off the hop, just for opting in (though you can only redeem for points in increments of 100, so technically, you only get 200 points unless you use the Bing search bar or something to earn more points).
I opted in and tried to redeem my points, but they'd only let me add 1 "gift" to my cart at once, so seems like it might only be 100 MS Points now, then another once that order has been processed...?
I couldn't figure out how to change my country to Canada (nobody ever said I was a smart man...), so I just had them deliver the points to a fake name at a Taco Bell in L.A. :twoguns: Take THAT, faceless multinational corporations! BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

Free points is free points, I guess, but it seemed like waaaayyy too much effort to get, like, a free RB song...

*edit* you can find more details and links here:
https://ssl.bing.com/rewards/signup/...6ajr&wom=false[/QUOTE]

Good for our neighbors down south, but not us:

"Do I need to buy anything to join the Bing Rewards Preview? No. When it's time to redeem your credits, your reward merchandise will be shipped at no charge. However, we can only ship to addresses within the 50 United States (includes D.C.). We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or military APO or FPO addresses."

I was kinda hoping they'd just email a code to you, rather than take the time to actually mail a code out...
Oh, well. Someone at the Taco Bell on Pico Blvd in L.A. will be very happy in about 8 weeks!

bread's done
Back