Shadow of the Colossus GH PS2 $9.99 @ Kmart

VideoGamesIzFun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
I went to Kmart today to see if any of the $5 clearance games dropped down to $1 or $2 so I could scoop them up... still sitting there at $5 :cry: Anyways I did notice they had quite a few copies of :ps2: Shadow of the Colossus for $9.99

I know this game is being released with ICO for PS3 for $40 ($20 a game) so why not get it cheaper???

They also had :360: Sandlot Sluggers for $15 which is cheaper then anywhere else.

360:

Brothers In Arms Hells Highway $14.99
Madagascar Kartz $14.99
Chaotic $14.99

For some reason they jacked up price for quake wars to $14.99.

[quote name='FactionG']Price is good. However, after seeing the differences between the original and the HD version, I'll wait. :D[/QUOTE]
QFT. I was never able to finish SoTC because of the horrible frame rate and (therefore) controls. Hopefully, with the HD collection, I'll finally be able to play through it to the end.

I stopped at Kmart earlier to look for deals. I noticed the GH Shadow of the Colossus for $10, but the deal I ended up taking was this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Black label Final Fantasy XII for $19.99. Haven't seen one of these in a retail store in quite a while.

Gotta love K-Mart for those kind of finds...I've found so many older, rare titles in my K-Mart travels in the last few years, it's ridiculous! Just scored a Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeat Gregar (GBA) for $5 today, in fact (well, $15 minus a $10 gaming coupon). They go for around $40-50 sealed new online.

[quote name='Invicta 61']Whatever happened to the Kmart clearance thread? Can't find it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

It got locked because no one was posting clearance items and everyone was talking about food and stupid items on clearance. I really wish someone would make a new one. I think it's that somehow there was a dry spell of clearance games and all the games that went on clearance prices froze. Very odd... but I use to enjoy going to Kmart and hunting for clearance games... all I see now are those games that hit $5 5 monthes ago and they are still $5:bomb:

[quote name='mxpowar']QFT. I was never able to finish SoTC because of the horrible frame rate and (therefore) controls. Hopefully, with the HD collection, I'll finally be able to play through it to the end.[/QUOTE]

..what?

It was nowhere near that bad.

[quote name='Squarehard']Don't do it!

VGIF is going to steal your soul....SOUL!![/QUOTE]

Damn you saw right through my purpose of making this thread, it was really to subtly complain about there being no KMart clearance thread :applause:

Also it is true
To whoever creates the thread: YOUR SOUL IS MINE \\:D/ :twisted:

Just turn this into the unofficial Kmart clearance thread. After a few months of posts people will wonder why the $10 Shadow of the Colossus is such a big deal.

Is it possible to steal your own soul? :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back