Giving away two Speedball 2 Steam Codes

Matedawg11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (99%)
I have two Speedball 2 codes for Steam just post here and I will PM it to the person with the funniest post...if you feel like you're not a comedian and have never said a single funny thing in your life just post anyway and if you're post is so depressing that it makes me laugh you can win!

Not the greatest game imo but its playable! :D

OH HO HO
That was funny

Here's a picture I made, sorry if not allowed
jurassic1.png

i read somewhere that womens periods attract bears...:whistle2:?

also did you know that if shes on top she cant get pregnent, gravity:shock:

If I posted my problems, you probably wouldn't be able to laugh. Well... Let's see. The way it came to be might be funny to you though.

I started working at a place called Canada West Foods... On my 3rd or 4th day on the job, my back started cramping up, so I asked a supervisor what I should do. He told me that I should stretch at regular intervals, so I did. As he was walking away, my back went "CRACK" and down I went. I was brought to the medical relief station that they have in the meat packing facility and they gave me a cold pack to try. It made the pain worse. I ended up getting fired the next day because I couldn't do anything.

I ended up getting xrays done, and they stated that I had a bulged disc and told me that I should have surgery done to fix the problem. Well, I didn't want the surgery because of the high fail rate, but I eventually gave in because of the pain. I had surgery and I walked out the exact same day.

I ended up staying at my moms place for 2 weeks and her boyfriend starting freaking out because I was unable to do anything... Kept stating how useless I was. When I was told to not move much until my back fully healed, what could I do? He got drunk, flipped out, and threatened me and my mom, so I packed up what little I had and went back to my place.

After my back healed, I went to the doctor because my back pain was worse that it was before... I had an X-Ray done and they said nothing was wrong... I kept visiting the doctor and he scheduled an MRI for me in New West, which was about a year away, so until then, I had to endure the pain to find my results.

I started contacting my Neuro-surgeon and he kept saying that the pain was imaginary... I knew he was wrong, but he persisted that the 3 times I visited his office.

A grueling year passes and I was redirected to a hospital in Abbotsford to get my MRI done. After I got the results a few weeks later, they had found out that I had a torn disc and degenerative disc disease. This was about 6 years ago.

This back problem took away almost everything I lived for. I mountain biked... Hiked... I was an outdoors man. The part I prized the most was my agility. I was extremely quick, nimble and agile.

Is this depressing enough? XD

I've got a dirty joke lol.
"A husband got the words 'I love you' tattooed onto his penis. When his wife saw this, she said 'Stop putting words in my mouth!'"

Okay so my choices are Homerun17's and A-Bomb's posts...mainly because I have seen most of the rest.
Also @Torazo, I am so sorry to hear that...it actually made me more depressed but I hope you feel better now =[.

bread's done
Back