MY BRAND NEW TEKKEN 5 SEALED FOR $36.99 ON EBAY

capslock-s.jpg

[quote name='TXboxGuY']For $5.99 shipping, I sure hope you mean Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation and NOT "First Class".[/quote]

Its probably because he have to buy a box, bubble wrap, and get it ship out. So keep that in mind. I sell gameboy advance games and in order to keep them from being crush I have to buy a box. They cost about $1.69 alone and shipping with media mail and DC is an extra $2. Same case with a bubble mailer they cost about $1.50.

Does Priority Mail get handled as "roughly" as Media and all the other types?

I bought an Xbox game last year and the guy shipped it in a USPS box (Priority) and it barely fit. He had to bend the box a little but with that ultra-super-strong adhesive on those things, everything held together. He didn't even use bubble wrap. Also, with Priority Mail, it's only 2 or 3 days in transit.

Could be but I don't really know you just have to ask the seller and some times ebayer add extra $ to cover the lost the have to list it, paypal, and all those stuff. I always thought first class is just as good as priority mail and yes they do give you free box but thats like $3.85 to ship it.

[quote name='blueweltall']Could be but I don't really know you just have to ask the seller and some times ebayer add extra $ to cover the lost the have to list it, paypal, and all those stuff. I always thought first class is just as good as priority mail and yes they do give you free box but thats like $3.85 to ship it.[/quote]

that's correct, paypal costs, envelope mailer, bubblewrapping, first class is almost as fast as priority mail.

[quote name='Socheata']You know, when shipping Priority Mail through USPS, they provide free boxes/envelopes to ship out...[/quote]

Yes that is true but the game could still be damage, without no bubble wrap or peanuts. I traded with a person here who was very nice to ship my game priority mail in a box and the game still got damage. The dvd disc holder broke during shipping. Sure the game could still get damage with bubble wrap but its less likely. I guess it depends on how it is package and who handles it.

bread's done
Back