BB - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ($39.99), Kane & Lynch 2 ($24.99)

Mattiful-Joe

Henshin a go-go, baby!
According to tomorrow's (9/26) Best Buy ad, CoD: MW2 and K&L 2 are each on sale. @Gamer had coupons for both games going through 10/2. The coupons should work on top of the sale (though FYI some CAGers have reported managers not allowing it).

Here's the breakdown

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Sale Price: $49.99 - $10 coupon = $39.99

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Sale Price: $39.99 - $15 coupon = $24.99

Coupons are in the Sept. 2010 issue of @Gamer.

Prices good on both Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

Fine print "markdowns taken off regular price" coupon probably will just "bing" and b/c of the total markdown amount needed a supervisor will have to do the overide at the register. Very YMMV

[quote name='panasonic']can you use reward zone points and a coupon for one purchase?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Reward Zone points are treated as gift certificates.

you should mention that it's after coupon in the thread title. i assumed kane & lynch 2 was gonna be $10 after coupon before entering this thread

I was just looking at these coupons yesterday wondering if Kane and Lynch 2 would have a drop before the expiration date due to the low sales.

For $25, I'm in I think. I can probably get at least that much back if I hate it and decide to sell it.

I'm pretty sure Best Buy corporate is aware of the coupons and is just trying to move stock on K&L 2 while they still can, haha.

Thanks OP!

I expect K&L: DD to be on sale soon for less. The whole franchise, no matter what it seems to do, just seems to engender hate. If they make another, I'd be really surprised. I'll get it for $15-ish, but no more. Four hours is only four hours.

Yeah, definitely change this title to "after coupon"; I also assumed a sale for these prices that I could use the coupons on top of.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']K&L isn't even worth 10 bucks in my opinion[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

The controls are not good. The story is a mess. The multiplayer is dead and while had some promise it dwindled once you encourage team members to kill you

do you have to be a reward zone member to use those coupons in the megazine? or anyone can grab an issue and start using them right away? ( in same transaction)

Just nabbed a Kane and Lynch 2 (360 version) for $24.99.

Coupon scanned with the sale price with zero problems, easy transaction. Cashier didn't even question it.

[quote name='Stry-ker']I need a coupon. Don't they give out a free trial issue or something?![/QUOTE]

Yea I got mine in the mail .

[quote name='Stry-ker']I need a coupon. Don't they give out a free trial issue or something?![/QUOTE]

Sort of - people randomly received a copy of either Issue 1 or 2 in the mail, but not everyone has gotten one. I did get Mag #2, I could mail you a coupon but no guarantees it gets there in time :D

Very misleading topic title. It should really be changed. As evidenced by many posters in this thread, not everyone has this coupon, so it would just be $49.99/$39.99 for them.

Not sure why the OP would just assume everyone would have this coupon.

Confirmation that it works. Price on the shelf was advertised as $49.99, rang up as $39.99, coupon worked with no problems whatsoever. Good deal! Thanks, OP!!

[quote name='Star_Scream']I just rented K&L2 and I still felt ripped off. Worst game I've played all year.[/QUOTE]
Wow, is it THAT bad? Wasn't even worth a rental? They spent so much on marketing on that game. Whoever published it must be clueless.

Yeah!!! Change this topic thread....there were a few seconds of my life where I thought something could happen that seconds later I found out couldn't....AND I BLAME YOU!!! I've never had my time wasted on the internet...and I refuse to start NOW!!!
:roll::roll::roll::roll:
(I'm not good with sarcasm on the internet)

[quote name='zappa103']Yeah!!! Change this topic thread....there were a few seconds of my life where I thought something could happen that seconds later I found out couldn't....AND I BLAME YOU!!! I've never had my time wasted on the internet...and I refuse to start NOW!!!
:roll::roll::roll::roll:
(I'm not good with sarcasm on the internet)[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it also take a few seconds to simply change the topic title too? What's the big deal with changing a topic title?? :roll: :roll:

[quote name='Ubiiquitous']Wouldn't it also take a few seconds to simply change the topic title too? What's the big deal with changing a topic title?? :roll: :roll:[/QUOTE]

Why can't we just have Cheapy set the site parameters to add YMMV to each and every topic, since most of them are? That's an even better idea, because then none get missed.

[quote name='k9homan']Wow, is it THAT bad? Wasn't even worth a rental? They spent so much on marketing on that game. Whoever published it must be clueless.[/QUOTE]

I played it. It wasn't good at all. Don't waste your time with the game.

bread's done
Back