IGN.com Lumines Review is now up

[quote name='maxflight']it's about the right score. It's pretty good and addictive but after a while it does get a bit repetitive.[/quote]

Nah, I would give it a 9.5. It's not often that IGN gives lower scores than Gamespot.

[quote name='peteyrose'][quote name='maxflight']it's about the right score. It's pretty good and addictive but after a while it does get a bit repetitive.[/quote]

Nah, I would give it a 9.5. It's not often that IGN gives lower scores than Gamespot.[/quote]

hrmm.. I definitely don't see it as a 9.5 game. did you play the game a lot? because the game IS pretty damn good until much much later, then it gets a bit shallow. of course it's totally my opinion so others might love it til the end.

I can't wait to play this game. I'm not buying a PSP at launch though so I might be waiting for some time....

already pre ordered it a long time ago since my PSP is comming free witht he TRU/EB deal...

Now if Q entertainement can bring over their Meteos to america....

[quote name='Zoglog']Where -_-..... Why do poeple post stuff like that and don't tell you where it is..[/quote]

YEah, I definitely want to know too. This game looks awesome. Gonna have to wait for money to come in to buy a PSP.

[quote name='maxflight'][quote name='peteyrose'][quote name='maxflight']it's about the right score. It's pretty good and addictive but after a while it does get a bit repetitive.[/quote]

Nah, I would give it a 9.5. It's not often that IGN gives lower scores than Gamespot.[/quote]

hrmm.. I definitely don't see it as a 9.5 game. did you play the game a lot? because the game IS pretty damn good until much much later, then it gets a bit shallow. of course it's totally my opinion so others might love it til the end.[/quote]

I personally think it gets better the more you play it. Once you "get" the game, you go into a Zen-like zone everytime you play.

bread's done
Back