Red Steel 2 - $16 at Amazon - FSSS and Prime Elegible (Game Only)

Fernando Rocker

CAGiversary!
Amazon (sold by Galactis and Fullfiled by Amazon) is selling :wii: Red Steel 2 for just $16.76, FSSS and Prime eligible.

Great game for a great price. Just remember, this is an excellent deal only if you already own a Wii Motion Plus+ accessory.

The game controls are very good, and the visuals and art style are excellent. Definitely a game to have in your collection.

Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but... why did you link to a picture of the deal instead of just linking to the actual page?

This game seems pretty good, but with the rush of new releases coming up I figure it'll be even cheaper by the time I can get around to playing it.

[quote name='eastshore4']Thanks, but... why did you link to a picture of the deal instead of just linking to the actual page?

This game seems pretty good, but with the rush of new releases coming up I figure it'll be even cheaper by the time I can get around to playing it.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. Thanks.

I really wish there'd be some deals on the game with the Motionplus. I've seen deals on the Motionplus, but passed since I don't have any games that need it, then passed on Red Steel 2 because I don't have the Motionplus. :/

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I really wish there'd be some deals on the game with the Motionplus. I've seen deals on the Motionplus, but passed since I don't have any games that need it, then passed on Red Steel 2 because I don't have the Motionplus. :/[/QUOTE]

Ha!

I'm in the same dilemma... I don't have the game because I'm waiting for a deal of the bundle.

I got Red Steel 2 (game only) from Newegg when it was on sale and I'm just waiting for the the Wii Remote with built in MP to hit State side. I'm guessing we'll see that when Skyward Sword comes out.

It was 9.00 last night and I was gonna buy then something came up and I forgot. Went to check it this morning and it went up to 16 =(

I still fail to see the point of mentioning free shipping when the item is less than $25.

[quote name='tyrok3k']I still fail to see the point of mentioning free shipping when the item is less than $25.[/QUOTE]

saying that denotes that it's sold or fulfilled through amazon, not a third party.

[quote name='tyrok3k']I still fail to see the point of mentioning free shipping when the item is less than $25.[/QUOTE]

So Prime subs know it's eligible...

bread's done
Back