NBA 2k11 Any deals anywhere?

Don't expect a single deal NBA 2K11 will sell double what NBA 2K10 sold.

only good news is EA lost all hopes of NBA exclusivity.

So easy to see, yet reading comprehension seems to suck around here these days...

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

Amazon is giving a 10 dollar gaming credit with a pre-order and Gamestop is giving away a Jordan away Jersey avatar item with pre-order but that is all I can find.

Gamestop
Amazon

I was hoping to see some of the gift card deals like everyone seemed to have with Halo Reach but I guess that's not gonna happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iamdl']Amazon is giving a 10 dollar gaming credit with a pre-order and Gamestop is giving away a Jordan away Jersey avatar item with pre-order but that is all I can find.

Gamestop
Amazon

I was hoping to see some of the gift card deals like everyone seemed to have with Halo Reach but I guess that's not gonna happen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah these have been the only offers up to this point, but now that 2K has scared EA to the point of practically cancelling their game I doubt you will see any deals unless Newegg or Buy.com has a one day special at 49.99 or something.

Wally is also throwing 10 gc with purchase.
Rumor is, TRU on week of 10/10, is having their annual b2g1f deal. So if you have two other games to buy, it's a perfect deal

[quote name='sdcranford']KMart has a $20 gaming coupon. Check the OP in the KMart Thread that is a sticky.[/QUOTE]

I got CIV 5 last week and got a $20 coupon to use this week to get FIFA 11 for $40 and will get another $20 coupon and I will use that to get NBA 2k11 for $40, I'll use that coupon to get some older games for my nephews birthdays.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']Has anyone considered that NBA Live 10 is actually quite a "deal" now? Seeing as EA has agreed to provide updates for the game throughout the 10-11 NBA season[/QUOTE]

I've considered that, but I've also considered that NBA Live is rather shitty, and has been since the good Genesis versions, and probably playing NBA2K on Dreamcast or any version since and creating all the current players would be more enjoyable.

To anyone who plans to purchase Live 10, don't expect a good single player experience. Online is great though, I've logged over 500 games since it came out.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']
Rumor is, TRU on week of 10/10, is having their annual b2g1f deal. So if you have two other games to buy, it's a perfect deal[/QUOTE]

Where did you see this? I thought it was normally later in the month. 10/10 would be awesome though.

I think I am going with the avatar jersey. What they should do though is give you a jersey from the team of your choice and have your gamertag on the back.

[quote name='mistamike']so if i buy it at kmart i get a 20$ gaming gift card?[/QUOTE]

coupon, then you can use it at the following week

bread's done
Back