Modnation Racers PS3 $40 shipped at Amazon

I thought I was going to love this game but I just couldn't get into it. I goozexed it away within a month after I bought it.

All the features work great but the load times seriously kill it. I knew there were issues of it before I bought it but I thought they were overblown, they weren't. I understand loading custom levels takes time but they should have addressed it with an Assassins Creed like blank canvas race screen to pass the time. Nothing kills the momentum of having fun like a minute(s) long load screen.

I figured a PD as I put maybe a price drop in the first line. Made the mistake was not having those words in my post at SD. Then here come the whiners. Oh well, can't make everyone happy. At least I'm not a lurker that never makes an effort

I have a $10 credit from Dead Rising 2 that I could use to bring this down to $30 but I think I'm going to wait it out a bit longer. I think I'll be able to pick this up in store some where for $20-$30 in the next couple months.

I should have gotten rid of this game sooner. It's really fun, but the online hasn't worked for me for months. Anyone want to make me an offer? It's in flawless condition, and the Sackboy DLC code has not been used.

If you can offer me a game I want (I have the 360, PS3, and Wii) or more than the $22.50 Amazon offers in credit, I'll strongly consider your offer.

I paid the demo, and it was okay. But, I wouldn't have paid more than $20 for this game to be honest. Luckily, I got the game free via Subway :)

bread's done
Back