Looking for REZ

jeremy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello All,

I am looking for a good deal on the popular OOP game REZ for PS2 in excellent or new condition. I heard a while back that SEGA might be reissuing it, but since then haven't heard a thing. I know that copies are available on Ebay for upwards of $75, but am looking for a better deal.

Anyone know of any?

Thank you in advance.

-Jeremy

[quote name='jeremy']Hello All,

I am looking for a good deal on the popular OOP game REZ for PS2 in excellent or new condition. I heard a while back that SEGA might be reissuing it, but since then haven't heard a thing. I know that copies are available on Ebay for upwards of $75, but am looking for a better deal.

Anyone know of any?

Thank you in advance.

-Jeremy[/quote]

i think thw whole Reissue thing was just a rumor and was told that it wont be reissued

[quote name='jeremy']Hello All,

I am looking for a good deal on the popular OOP game REZ for PS2 in excellent or new condition. I know that copies are available on Ebay for upwards of $75, but am looking for a better deal.
[/quote]

Yeah, join the club.

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='jeremy']Hello All,

Anyone know of any?

Thank you in advance.

-Jeremy[/quote]

i think thw whole Reissue thing was just a rumor and was told that it wont be reissued[/quote]

Yeah, I'd argue that it was one of the most widely reported rumors that I can remember as far as video games go. I still want to know where all the magazines got their info from. But, yes, multiple people (myself included) have emailed SEGA and the word is always the same: "we do not have any information regarding a REZ rerelease"

If you're looking for a cheap Rez I recommend gamestop.com.

Use their search function to find a game within 10-200 miles of your house. If there is one 150 miles away call the store and have them ship it to your nearest location. I've done inventory transfers like this several times and it saves a bunch compared to eBay buying.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']If you're looking for a cheap Rez I recommend gamestop.com.

Use their search function to find a game within 10-200 miles of your house. If there is one 150 miles away call the store and have them ship it to your nearest location. I've done inventory transfers like this several times and it saves a bunch compared to eBay buying.[/quote]

I got mine at a local GS by checking the inventory every morning. Hit it up when they first open, and you should get it.

I bought my complete copy of Rez off ebay for $25. Seller didn't put PS2 or Playstation in the title so no one bid on it except me. I guess I was lucky

About 2 years ago, I saw a *SEALED* copy of REZ at my local Toys R Us, and it was $49.99... I passed it up, simply because I never buy games at full price (except for Kingdom Hearts when it first came out on PS2). Little did I know that that would be the best deal I would ever find for that game... *sigh*
eBay prices for REZ make "$49.99" seem like one hell of a bargain! I wish, I wish I bought that game...

Use their search function to find a game within 10-200 miles of your house. If there is one 150 miles away call the store and have them ship it to your nearest location. I've done inventory transfers like this several times and it saves a bunch compared to eBay buying.
This is great, but how do you find the game in their system to check on it? This and several other "rare" games I've looked for do not appear when you do a search. Does anyone have any suggestions?

[quote name='Devin']About 2 years ago, I saw a *SEALED* copy of REZ at my local Toys R Us, and it was $49.99... I passed it up, simply because I never buy games at full price (except for Kingdom Hearts when it first came out on PS2). Little did I know that that would be the best deal I would ever find for that game... *sigh*
eBay prices for REZ make "$49.99" seem like one hell of a bargain! I wish, I wish I bought that game...[/quote]

Same thing happen to be execpt it was at CC and I actually paid the $50.

Only one store has a copy, yet I'm not traveling that far, because when I call the bastards at GameStop to confirm if they have they always say "You have to come in and check". Plus I want all my games complete.

[quote name='Devin']About 2 years ago, I saw a *SEALED* copy of REZ at my local Toys R Us, and it was $49.99... I passed it up, simply because I never buy games at full price (except for Kingdom Hearts when it first came out on PS2). Little did I know that that would be the best deal I would ever find for that game... *sigh*
eBay prices for REZ make "$49.99" seem like one hell of a bargain! I wish, I wish I bought that game...[/quote]

Oh yeah, I saw it for $29.99 at TRU awhile ago, and since I didn't know how hard it would be to find later, I stupidly left it...it still haunts me to this day, like when I once saw Suikoden II at a pawnshop for $7 but didn't get it since I didn't have $7 with me. When I came back for it 20 mins later it was somehow gone even though I asked and employee to hold it. :cry:

[quote name='ChoiceStriker']

This is great, but how do you find the game in their system to check on it? This and several other "rare" games I've looked for do not appear when you do a search. Does anyone have any suggestions?[/quote]

I searched for Rez and had no problem, it shows backordered. If you still can't find it here's a link:
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938360

You have to put in your zip code and select the radius to check stores near you.

[quote name='tokerblue']$75? I should think about selling my copy and putting that towards Radiant Silvergun...[/quote]

Do it!! Radiant Silvergun imo is the best game ever.

i have a complete copy in used condition, works perfectly though.

im willing to trade it for around 50, or good ps2 games. I notice you live in nyc, im willing to trade face to face too.

I'll be in my Best Buy tomorrow. I'll look for you because I bought 4 in there about 4-5 weeks ago for 9.99. They had about 5 still out and the guy said he had some in the back. They might still have them.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']If you're looking for a cheap Rez I recommend gamestop.com.

Use their search function to find a game within 10-200 miles of your house. If there is one 150 miles away call the store and have them ship it to your nearest location. I've done inventory transfers like this several times and it saves a bunch compared to eBay buying.[/quote]

Could you explain this to me? Like if I call what should I say/ask them to do?

[quote name='mmercer131']I'll be in my Best Buy tomorrow. I'll look for you because I bought 4 in there about 4-5 weeks ago for 9.99. They had about 5 still out and the guy said he had some in the back. They might still have them.[/quote]

if they do, grab one for me too.

[quote name='mmercer131']I'll be in my Best Buy tomorrow. I'll look for you because I bought 4 in there about 4-5 weeks ago for 9.99. They had about 5 still out and the guy said he had some in the back. They might still have them.[/quote]

:shock: I know several people would be interested, including me. :)

If they have them I'll buy what they have and post it on here. I'm not looking to make any money on them either.

[quote name='mmercer131']If they have them I'll buy what they have and post it on here. I'm not looking to make any money on them either.[/quote]

Very cool. That is shocking that a place like Best Buy would have them, esp. at that price.

I live in Ohio and the wife and I love to shop, so I make sure that wherever we're going they have a Best Buy. Places like Newark, Lancaster, and smaller towns like that have some weird/GREAT deals sometimes for some odd reason. Never run into any in Columbus though.

[quote name='mmercer131']If they have them I'll buy what they have and post it on here. I'm not looking to make any money on them either.[/quote]
I call dibs on a copy, if you grab enough for the people who requested one before me. :D

Just don't anyone get pissed at me if they don't have them.
cool? :roll:

[quote name='mmercer131']Just don't anyone get pissed at me if they don't have them.
cool? :roll:[/quote]

Ok ok, cool. Just, pick me up one as well please? :?
I 've been looking for rez forever! If you could get me a copy, that'd be nice.

[quote name='mmercer131']Just don't anyone get pissed at me if they don't have them.

Put me on the wait list too, please :D

It's kinda funny I bought 5 of those Wavebird controllers with Metroid when they had the last Blue Light sale. I had planned to come back that night post them on here and get rid of them. Then the wife saw how much I spent and LOST IT TOTALLY!! So I had to take them back. I have her permission to buy the Rez copies if they have them though. Man am I whipped or what??? How sad.

PLEASE put me on the list, and if you can, at the top of the list, where I'm guaranteed a copy. If I have to, I'll even pay extra $ for your kind services. :)

Thank you.

[quote name='Forest Mercenary']PLEASE put me on the list, and if you can, at the top of the list, where I'm guaranteed a copy. If I have to, I'll even pay extra $ for your kind services. :)

Thank you.[/quote]

Get off the forums bitch.

[quote name='PhrostByte'][quote name='Forest Mercenary']PLEASE put me on the list, and if you can, at the top of the list, where I'm guaranteed a copy. If I have to, I'll even pay extra $ for your kind services. :)

Thank you.[/quote]

Get off the forums bitch.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. It should be first come first serve basis.

Just the fact that you're willing to let these go at no profit to you is beyond cool. I knew the flurry of requests would come blowing through at any moment, and boy was I right. I've been wanting this game for a really long time now.

oh, oh, can i please please please get on the list?

ive been looking for this game forever. the eb that i work at has a copy but it's all scratched up (doesn't look like it would even play) and doesn't come with the original case or manual.

[quote name='PhrostByte']yeah and you can't have any masha... hoarder![/quote]

I'm not looking for REZ, Козел ! Hoarder?!?! :rofl: I'm sorry you can't find it. What makes you think I owe you a copy?!!

:imwithst:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='PhrostByte']yeah and you can't have any masha... hoarder![/quote]

I'm not looking for REZ, Козел ! Hoarder?!?! :rofl:

:imwithst:[/quote]

Yeah! TOD hoarder. :wink:

[quote name='PhrostByte'] _________ [/quote]

How do YOU know how to spell it? You can think? Is there anything left to think with? Why don't you go to your "owned" thread and THINK about it over there ?! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) "Get off the forums п*зда"

zion, please see :arrow: equal trade. :roll:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']
zion, please see :arrow: equal trade. :roll:[/quote]

Equal? You mean I have to give you something? :wink:[/quote]

PLEASE STOP! :forbidde:

It's a REZ thread! :hot:

you have 92 craps before you break 10 000.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']
zion, please see :arrow: equal trade. :roll:[/quote]

Equal? You mean I have to give you something? :wink:[/quote]

PLEASE STOP! :forbidde:

It's a REZ thread! :hot:[/quote]

Oh fine. :cry:

Rez is a very excellent game I hope you all get a chance to play it and enjoy it as much as I haven't.

[quote name='zionoverfire']
Rez is a very excellent game I hope you all get a chance to play it and enjoy it as much as I haven't.[/quote]

:rofl:

It's a great game and with vibe it's even better! I have a copy..... :ziplip:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']
Rez is a very excellent game I hope you all get a chance to play it and enjoy it as much as I haven't.[/quote]

:rofl:

It's a great game and with vibe it's even better! I have a copy..... :ziplip:[/quote]

Well I've never played it and it's far to expensive for my blood.

bread's done
Back