Star Wars The Force Unleased Ultimate Sith Edition Xbox 360 Used $29.99 @ BestBuy.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
A few weeks ago I found some new copies. $39.99 for the PS3 version at Walmart. (I bought both at my local Walmart)

Some of you that are wanting it might check, I just checked a couple days ago and there were still some copies in surrounding stores (Central Oklahoma)

Funny thing... I didn't check who made this thread, and then, after I posted my previous comment, I checked to see if Fire_Thief was the one who did the thread! (I know he has that fame... but, I really like him).

=p

In for 20. Walmart has it for the same price preowned, but BB/WM never have it in stock so its pretty useless to post about. Not critizing this thread or you OP, just saying they are never available.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is the DLC on the disc for this game, or was there a code that's most likely already used/not included on the used copy?[/QUOTE]

I hate bumping this thread because bumping worthless threads with silly little comments pisses me off - but this is a useful comment - on disc on both PS3/X360 versions. X360 version is 2 discs.

[quote name='Izod517']I hate bumping this thread because bumping worthless threads with silly little comments pisses me off[/QUOTE]

You must hate me to no end...

I just bought the rest of the DLC I didn't have for this game today because it was half off I believe. The Hoth and Tatooine levels. I also bought the game again after I had sold it but only for $13. I'd rather have the levels on disc though.

[quote name='BossVersion1']I found two PS3 copies at TRU but didn't look for 360 copies. You might want to check yours.[/QUOTE]
Long time ago or recently?

Stores had been raided by hoarders and profiteers probably since April-June when it was (and still is) in high demand on ebay.

I couldn't find a single copy anywhere in store or online.

bread's done
Back