Clive Barker's Jericho - $4.90/Amazon/X360 ONLY!

this was possibly the worst game ive ever played. Had it on ps3 and the movement was so jerky it made the game unplayable. you would have to pay me to play this game

[quote name='seether254']this was possibly the worst game ive ever played. Had it on ps3 and the movement was so jerky it made the game unplayable. you would have to pay me to play this game[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I played the demo, and don't remember any issues like that. The game struck me as unspectacular and forgettable at worst, but i figured the $5 price point was pretty sweet.

[quote name='happydogs']Seriously? I played the demo, and don't remember any issues like that.[/QUOTE]

No, there are no gameplay issues. I had it, couldn't get into it. Not because it was bad in any way, just because I was burnt out at the time on tactical shooters.

I picked this up for a fiver last week so I could check out more of MercurySteam's work before Castlevania: Lord of Shadows hits. It's not perfect by any means, but it's worth $5.

[quote name='seether254']this was possibly the worst game ive ever played. Had it on ps3 and the movement was so jerky it made the game unplayable. you would have to pay me to play this game[/QUOTE]

Really? I played it on the PS3, too, and had no problems like that. Maybe your disc was bad. Totally worth $5. I think I paid $10, and it was worth that too.

[quote name='happydogs']Seriously? I played the demo, and don't remember any issues like that. The game struck me as unspectacular and forgettable at worst, but i figured the $5 price point was pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

Same for me...I thought the demo was kinda cool...I like the art style, so for $5 w/ free shipping I thought I'd give it a shot.

If your like me in a stat where Amazon charges tax, it might be better to get it from Hubbagames for 9 cents more. Does Hubba charge tax?

I enjoyed the game as well. Not a run & gun game at all, and the ability to switch between characters, while a bit hokey, was pretty cool.

It got horrible reviews from people who tried to play it like a shooter -- the squad commands worked perfectly for me as long as I treated every battle like a boss fight in an MMO, pull towards you and blast away until its done.

bread's done
Back