Free one month trial of GameFly

Mischief2013

CAGiversary!
Hey, everyone. If you are interested in trying out gamefly or just want to be able to rent games for free for a month then you can click on my referral link to gain a free month of gamefly. After your month is over if you no longer wish to continue using gamefly you can easily cancel your subscription at any time. You can keep any games you rent for as long as you want and depending on your plan you can either have 1 or 2 games out at a time. The shipping is usually fast and i get my next game that i want within 2 days. All games that are sent out are inspected and made sure to be working so that when you receive your game you will always be able to play it. I have had this service for a little while now and i'm happy with it becuase i dont have to spend money on games or spend 10$ to rent the game i wanted to play.

If you have any question as to how good the gamefly service is or if i've had any problems with it feel free to ask.

*UPDATE*

I've had gamefly for more than 3 years now so I decided to update this to share my experience for you guys.

So far its been a great ride. Having Gamefly I've definitely saved at least a few hundred dollars on games that I got to beat by renting instead of buying. It also has allowed me to try some great games I would normally be iffy about dropping $60 on to try. By renting some of these obscure titles I actually found a few I really liked and ended up purchasing anyway.

*New Releases*

I'm on the 2 game plan and I've been able to get most new releases fairly quickly. As long as you have the game you want in your queue ahead of time you usually won't have to wait long to get the game you want to play.  They usually do a used game sale and sell popular games for around $5- $10 every few months so its nice to be able to pick up the games that I DO want to play over again for a few bucks.

Regarding customer service, after 3 years I've never had any major problems they were not willing to rectify.

All in all, I really recommend Gamefly if you're a gaming enthusiast. If you use the signup link on this post you can either get a free 1 month trial or get a promotional discount and get Two months of Gamefly for the price of one.

If you don't like the service simply cancel before your last month.

Highly recommend it!

Referral Link
http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/ZbYfV

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back