Valkyria Chronicles II Gamesave?

Allen750

CAGiversary!
My data just got corrupted, I tried a few methods to get back the save, but to no luck.

I've gotten through about 7-9 months through the game, I think that's about the halfway mark. If someone would provide me with a gamesave around that point then I'd be very thankful.

(As usual, I posted this on YA as well.)

I heard several people receiving a couple of corrupt Valkyria Chronciles 2 save file. I'm not sure is it due to bootleg memory stick, formatting problems, custom firmware or some bad programing that occurs randomly. Well, you can try using my data. I finished "The Pandora Ship". I hope I upload the right file. My memory stick is freaking loaded with save files since I tend to have 3-7 save files for an rpg just in case of glitch or missable item.

Like any psp save data, you have follow the basic procedures.
1. Unzip the file
2. Copy the psp save folder. (My file is ULUS10515).
3. Paste the folder on psp save data folder. (Memory Stick>>PSP>>Save data>>Paste the save folder)

Valkyria Chronicles 2 Save
http://www.zshare.net/download/80981466efa71826/

[quote name='fatbeer']I heard several people receiving a couple of corrupt Valkyria Chronciles 2 save file. I'm not sure is it due to bootleg memory stick, formatting problems, custom firmware or some bad programing that occurs randomly. Well, you can try using my data. I finished "The Pandora Ship". I hope I upload the right file. My memory stick is freaking loaded with save files since I tend to have 3-7 save files for an rpg just in case of glitch or missable item.

Like any psp save data, you have follow the basic procedures.
1. Unzip the file
2. Copy the psp save folder. (My file is ULUS10515).
3. Paste the folder on psp save data folder. (Memory Stick>>PSP>>Save data>>Paste the save folder)

Valkyria Chronicles 2 Save
http://www.zshare.net/download/80981466efa71826/[/QUOTE]

First of all, thank you!

And secondly, the bootleg memory card created about 20 junk save folders and I didn't know where to look... So I deleted it... Sigh. But thanks again.

Edit:

I actually did find it, tried to put in the right folder... But still corrupted. (This was before I deleted it >.>)

[quote name='Allen750']I already did.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Shame on me for not checking. Anyways, I just did a speed-run and... well. Game over. There are these secret character missions that I want to do though.

bread's done
Back