X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360) $19.96 at Amazon

Has this game been priced less? This is one of those games I've been waiting for around the $10 pricemark. It's been around for over a year.

Great game, but as to the person above me, yeah, it is usually around the 10-15 dollar mark. I think I got mine from gamefly for 12.

[quote name='Geello']Great game, but as to the person above me, yeah, it is usually around the 10-15 dollar mark. I think I got mine from gamefly for 12.[/QUOTE]
Not too shabby. I may just buy it used. The game is almost in the same vein as Spider-Man 2, with the way you're powered but you're not completely invulnerable.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I was surprised how the game is still at this price and I figured it was published by Activision.
Oh, Bungie. I feel your future pain.[/QUOTE]

We can only hope good old Mr. Kotick disappears sometime in the near future. :applause:

This game was so much better than it had any right to be. I picked it up from Target a year ago for $14.98. It turned out to be one of the best movie-licensed games I've ever played, not that I play many.

This was an extremely fun rental for me. I agree with the above poster that it's a $10 buy, unless you've a massive Wolverine fan and can picture yourself playing through it again.

I don't know about the 20 dollar price point, but this game IS fun as hell while it lasts. Raven worked on this instead of marvel ultimate alliance 2, and it's too bad, because this engine is awesome and mua2 would have been 100% better if they had used Raven's new tech.

bread's done
Back