Duke University Strikes Again!

I really feel sorry for this girl. (She's definately not a woman). She seems like she has no sense of self worth or respect for herself, and as definately engaged in non-conseusal sex. There's nothing wrong with sex, but she's just letting herself be used. She's nothing but somewhere to put your dick in to her 'partners'.

This just in...

Contrary to sitcoms, Oprah, Tyra, and The View, women can be just as objectifying as men can.

Oh well, exams are coming up. Hope she passes the HIV test.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']This just in...

Contrary to sitcoms, Oprah, Tyra, and The View, women can be just as objectifying as men can.

Oh well, exams are coming up. Hope she passes the HIV test.[/QUOTE]

Or the Herpes test. But hey, there's a pill for that, so who cares!

And yeah, I know women can be just as objectifying and crude as men. I guess I expected better of them.

And she was so clinical about the whole thing. Sex without caring about the person you're pounding it into might as well just be masturbation. (ie, something done to get off)

For those that are wondering I think she's the one on the left. Not really a knockout imo but maybe it's just a bad pic. Although the one on the right is undeniably amusing (funny ass injected lips).

karen-owen-picture.jpg

[quote name='eldergamer']Or the Herpes test. But hey, there's a pill for that, so who cares!

And yeah, I know women can be just as objectifying and crude as men. I guess I expected better of them.

And she was so clinical about the whole thing. Sex without caring about the person you're pounding it into might as well just be masturbation. (ie, something done to get off)[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I mean, I'm not a prude by any stretch, but she could have at least paced herself. Even if it is sex without caring, I would think quality would trump quantity. I would say that to any guy as well.

[quote name='eldergamer']I really feel sorry for this girl. (She's definately not a woman). She seems like she has no sense of self worth or respect for herself, and as definately engaged in non-conseusal sex. There's nothing wrong with sex, but she's just letting herself be used. She's nothing but somewhere to put your dick in to her 'partners'.[/QUOTE]

http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

[quote name='antlp89']For those that are wondering I think she's the one on the left. Not really a knockout imo but maybe it's just a bad pic. Although the one on the right is undeniably amusing (funny ass injected lips).

karen-owen-picture.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If your lips are lighter than your skin tone, there's something wrong with you.

http://jezebel.com/5653207/college-girls-fuck-list-inevitably-sparks-agents-interest

It's surprising that it took more than 12 hours for these emails to arrive regarding the PowerPoint fuck List out of Duke — but arrived they have. The first one is courtesy of the Ari Golds at William Morris Endeavor:

"This article that you've written is captivating! There are many people at our agency that would be interested in speaking with [the student]. Do you have any contact info for her by any chance? Thanks so much ahead of time for any help you can provide!"

Meanwhile, from an editor at HarperCollins:

"I'm an editor at HarperCollins publishers, where I specialize in pop culture and entertainment books. I'm intrigued and entertained by [the writer]'s PowerPoint "f*ck list," which is making the rounds online and am wondering if you could give me her email address or forward my note of interest to her. Even though I'm sure she's horrified that her, uh, presentation, which was intended for a small group of friends, has gone viral, she's a very good, funny writer, and I'm wondering if she has any interest in writing a book. She's like the female equivalent of Tucker Max, and I admire his sense of self-empowerment!"

And here I was expecting some sort of rape allegations that would end with a bitch getting a royal smackdown. :cry:

Lucrative in that she'll get a lot of offers like the ones above.

Not lucrative in that when you google 'Karen Owen' nothing positive comes up.

Probably leaked it herself, for the very idea someone might find it interesting and it could lead to monetary gain.

bread's done
Back