Mario Kart Character Toys Set of 6 - $7.79 fs @ Focalprice

masterledz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Found this on Woot. It's a set of 6 Mario Kart character pull-back toys. Most likely, they are not Nintendo first-party brand, but hey, at that price, think of the kidlets. They don't know the difference.

$7.79 with free shipping at Focalprice:

http://www.focalprice.com/detail_YC415X.html?s=cPAB8bHuQH9ylhjpUu/WFQ==&SSAID=361470

Here's the copypasta of the description:
  • Consist of 6 pieces Mario pull back car toys in one pack.
  • Specially designed toys for cartoon lovers.
  • Can be a great gift or collection for the fans of Mario Pull Back Car.
  • Brand new product with high quality.
  • A great way to show one's affinity for car toys.
  • Can be a wonderful decoration on desk in office or at home.

Product Details (including package):
weight:61 g
size:10*9*2.8 cm

Pack including:
6 × Portable Mario Pull Back Car Toys

Last edited by a moderator:
YC415X-2.JPG

at first I lol'ed at the face, then I looked down and saw her legs were cut off :shock:

AND it looks like her throat is slit. JESUS CHRIST!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='$hady']NO YOSHI! NO BUY!!
[/QUOTE]

Just what I was going to say, they should have put him in the set instead of Bowser or Donkey Kong

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Just what I was going to say, they should have put him in the set instead of Bowser or Donkey Kong[/QUOTE]

or a drugged out Peach..

I love that Peach's wheel isn't even attached to anything. Since she looks all drugged up anyway, I guess it wouldn't really matter.

[quote name='Strell']Fairly accurate portrayal of women drivers.[/QUOTE]

Hey now, that's just sexist. Most women drivers have feet. And knees, which they use to steer while their hands are busy texting on their cell phones and fixing their makeup.

[quote name='ninja dog']
YC415X-2.JPG

at first I lol'ed at the face, then I looked down and saw her legs were cut off :shock:

AND it looks like her throat is slit. JESUS CHRIST![/QUOTE]

peach is giving us her "OH!" face if you know what i mean:lol:

[quote name='Strell']Ahhhh, I see. Bowser's dick is black. Now we know why Peach never seems to mind getting kidnapped.[/QUOTE]

And apparently he stole Luigi's bootleg kart with the L on the front. All around, awesome products.

[quote name='$hady']NO YOSHI! NO BUY!!

Close ups look kinda shitty, very much bootlegs. :([/QUOTE]

For Made in China knock-offs, I'd expect a better price. I can get a set of action figures with knock offs of Superman, Spiderman, Batman, The Hulk, The Thing, and the Power Rangers for under $5 in SF Chinatown.

[quote name='BargainGamer']These are interesting, but they might contain harmful chemicals because of where they were made.[/QUOTE]

no joke, i had a dream about this last night and it was full of lead! D:

[quote name='ddrlenz']Actually it looks like Bowser is making the universal "I'm choking" motion...[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, Bowser is actually trying to perform the dreaded "reverse Goatse".

You can clearly see it in his eyes.

[quote name='Geello']Excuse me, Bowser is actually trying to perform the dreaded "reverse Goatse".

You can clearly see it in his eyes.[/QUOTE]

No.

Hello friend

I have read this thread and also see the reply that I have some experience to buy online product. I can give you better advice that If you want to buy electronics product and also other different type of product that what do you want than you can easily find this supplier the name of ChinaBuye . This company I have good experience to buy different type game accessories from chinabuye client. if you want to pay online via paypal you can buy on this option.

thanks

bread's done
Back